Ratings for Dr. David L. Baker

The staff is extremely rude, dishonest, and unprofessional. Charged my insurance for x-rays and a consultation when I already paid. I have yet to see a refund.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Baker pulled my wisdom teeth and I had almost no pain and no swelling. I recommend him if you need your wisdom teeth out.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

He's very nice, and very friendly, however, once I got in the chair he seemed like he and his team lost their ..edge. He was clearly training a new nurse at the time, so that may have been the cause. Took 8 pokes for them to find a vein for the anesthesia. I don't hold that against them, but it was strange. What I dislike is the fact that I have a scar on my face.. He told me it was due to an allergic reaction, but he wouldn't tell me what I would've been allergic to. Other people have told me it wasn't an allergic reaction, but a chemical burn, and he or one of the nurses left something on my face that ate at my skin. During my recovery period, they knew I had the bad reaction, they didn't tell me how to take care of it until 2 weeks after the surgery and I now have a numb scar to commemorate the occasion. Needless to say, I was rather unhappy with the results of my visit.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010