Ratings for Dr. Blake P. Schaffnit

I got worse after his treatment. So did a friend of mine who ended up having to have surgery after a visit to Schaffnit. Also, his diagnosis was incorrect. I switched to Loyola and received correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Open to your concerns and willing to work with you.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Blake did an outstanding job with my lower back pain and also helped with my "frozen shoulder" I recommend Dr. Schiffnit for your Chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Blake is a good guy who is honestly interested in treating your back pain. I find him easy to talk to and I also like the fact that he gives no attitude, unlike some of the doctors I have been to in the past. If you need an honest, skilled, and very cool Chiropractor, give Dr. Blake a call.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Schaffnit is a wonderful chiropractor. He is very knowledgeable and spends whatever time he needs to with you to ensure he both you and he understands the issues he is addressing. I would highly recommend his service.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Blake P. Schaffnit's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)