Ratings for Dr. Randy Morgan

Like others have said, Dr. Morgan is great. I continue to see him even after changing jobs (he's no longer on my insurance). He's worth it. He frequently runs behind, but that's because he gives each patent the attention they deserve. I wish all Dr's would choose to give as much care.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Morgan truly cares about his patients. Occasionally you will find there is a wait, but it is worth it. Very personable and in depth. Easily the most genuine doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Very good and personable. Best personal physician I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

This doctor needs to be the Surgeon General. He is the best doctor I have encountered ever. He listens, he talks to you and cares about what's wrong. He does not fly in write down stuff and fly out without letting you finish like most doctors. And he is not in the pocket of the pharmo reps.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Best doc in okc. Knowledge and truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I've never experienced a doctor who was more attentive, truly interested in hearing my issues and addressing them and willing to go above and beyond to ensure my treatment was prompt and appropriate. Dr. Morgan is fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Top notch, clearly the best Doc I have ever been around. He is a no-nonsence straight shhoter. I would rec him to anyone - especially my own family; he even game me his cell phone to call him at anytime if ever needed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Great physician! Dr. Morgan knows his job and is very professional and approachable.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Staff is great, Dr. Morgan is a true professional! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Morgan is a very kind and gentle doctor that displays true concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Randy Morgan's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1986)