Ratings for Dr. Kelly Morehead

The staff hounds patients to have annual physical exams which this doctor requires. Dr. Kelly looked at my throat one day when I was ill and said, "YUCK!" How's that for bedside manner? I usually have to wait in the lobby and I feel like she spends the minimal time possible with me--not at all thorough in examination, diagnosis, or explanation.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

The lobby is dark and disheveled. The staff is rude and unfriendly. Both Doctors do not listen, they are not considerate, and they make appts without consulting with the patient. I have been twice for a regular check up. And both times she barely spoke to me, she never smiled and she never answered my questions. Dr. Colin tried to pressure my husband into a sleep study. My husband said no thanks and Dr. Colin scheduled over nights at the hospital without even telling my husband. Not a good practice at all. We will never go there again!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010