Ratings for Dr. Richard Borman

Dr. Borman is an extremely knowledgeable physician who has an uncanny rapport with his patients. All who see him know how much he cares about each and every individual. I have been with him for over 20 yrs. now. I have MANY difficult and a few rare medical conditions. He has taken the time to not only send me to specialists, but to study each new condition. He never puts my care in the hands of another. He is basically the conductor of my medical orchestra. When you are ill, knowing that your doctor has a deep personal commitment to your well-being is extremely comforting. He supplies any and all information to you in a clear and concise manner. He is one of the truly rare physicians that will do whatever it takes to take care of his patients. I have seen many doctors in the past... but Dr.Borman is VERY unique and a gifted physician. His staff also have a personal commitment to All of his(their) patients. A truly good doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007