Ratings for Dr. France Chevalier

Great dentist. Very knowledgable. Took alot of time to explain everything very clearly. She cares. That's invaluable!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. France Chevalier removed two of my old mercury fillings today. She will remove the last two next month. I have an EXTREME FEAR of dentists and severe nerve pain in my head from illness. She was fast, explained everything, kind, patient, and so respectful with me. I am so happy to have found her and that she is removing the mercury fillings for me. I've been researching for a few years on how to get my old mercury fillings removed safely and she was very careful to make sure that her staff and I were protected while removing the mercury fillings. The office staff are all so kind and professional too. It's obvious that everyone at her office is happy, enjoy their work, and respect patients. Any business office could learn alot about working with the public from Dr. France and her staff. Did I mention how HAPPY I am that she is removing the mercury monster out of my teeth? Yay!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I've been going to Dr Chevalier for seventeen years. She's attentive, caring and very professional. She looks for viable solutions to problems and has always taken my well-being into consideration. I've never left her office dissapointed. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I brought my 6 yr old who is on the autism spectrum to see her for his first dental visit. She was absolutely wonderful with him. She was calm, explained and showed each step and allowed him to go at his own pace. He quickly relaxed and allowed her to examine him. We were told by others that he would have to be drugged before even attempting to look his mouth. I feel blessed to have a dentist who puts the patient's needs first and who also practices healthy, poison- free dentistry! She understood our desire to keep fluoride away and it is hard to find someone who shares our views in this profession!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

My 4-yr old was recommended (by another dentist) to undergo dental surgery, w anaesthesia, $3000, all kinds of invasive work, for his somewhat extensive teeth decay. Got a 2nd opinion from Dr. Chevallier. She recommended (and did) a course of action much less invasive (ie no surgery) for about 1/3 the cost at least.. I was so happy after my son's abcessed tooth was extracted (w/ no need for surgery or even drugs - no need), i had to hug her. Definitely go see this dentist. She will not do work that does not need to be done in order to charge you more, and she is always concerned to do work the healthiest and least invasive way possible.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I can recommend Dr. Chevalier without hesitation. Her knowledge and dental skill is second to none and her understanding of how dental health effects one's overall health and well-being is for the most part unique and reassuring. She is a credit to the dental profession and is true to the medical hypocratic oath of "do no harm".

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I will not return to Dr. Chevalier. She ruined my tooth (which was a simple filling to begin with) and despite returning to her to report the continuing discomfort and pain, she not only failed to fix it but also didn't inform me that the tooth was now cracked. I ended up having to go to another dentist to get it fixed and pay extra charges to get the problem resolved.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

best doctor i ever met in my life.Me and my children like her very much.we are very luky.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Very helpful and aware of the impact of dental health on the whole body. She is one of the rare dentists who will never put poisonous material in your mouth. I saw her after a long fight with mercury and heavy metals poisoning. She helped me get rid of this rubbish from my mouth and body.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Great experience for both me and my kids. We will be back (and no, we are not staff or family as another poster suggested!)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012