Ratings for Dr. France Chevalier

Dr. Chevalier was not able to figure out the source of my dental pain so I went to a different dentist that also did not use mercury for a second opinion. The cause of my pain was an improperly filled cavity. It turned out that several of my fillings that Dr. Chevalier filled also had issues. For example, fillings at the base of my gums were not smoothed properly, which trapped plague and caused new cavities. I had no idea dentists could vary so much in workmanship. I do not recommend getting fillings by Dr. Chevalier.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I'll start off by saying this Dentist wasn't Dr.France Chevalier but it was in the same office. My son went for his first visit at this office and I believe was taken advantage of. Both me and my husband have the best plans on the market but yet we were still having to pay $117.00 for Diagnostic Photographs. He had the X-ray’s done so why does the Diagnostic Photograph need to be mandatory. When I called to dispute this charge, the receptionist was not very friendly and she said “well he should know what is and what isn’t covered!” How do we know what to check and not check when we don’t have the codes before we go in and we don’t know what they are doing to even be able to check. If that’s the case they should tell us what will be done ahead of time so we can check with our insurance company to see what is covered before we go for our appointment. They have lost 4 patient because we will not be going there after my son’s experience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I love Dr. France Chevalier she saved my life. She is one of the most knowledgeable professional experienced doctors and she has a heart of gold, she is very compassionate an amazing human being she renewed my faith in mankind. Her staff is also incredible. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I went because of the holistic dental material, but I was very disappointed with Dr. Chevalier professional skills, by far one of the worst dental experiences in my life. I did unfortunately many procedures including fillings, extraction and crowns, but I am not happy with anything except the extraction (although it took an hour). It is more expensive than other dental clinics. Not recommended!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

As a professional in the holistic field, I was excited to acquire a holistic dentist and was looking forward to removing my mercury fillings. I was disappointed to find Dr. Chevalier to be distant, cold and uncaring. She is very thorough in offering a breakdown + estimate of all of the work that I needed to have done but there was little to no education or consult given. She never smiles and runs her practice like an assembly line. Not sure how her practice is holistic. What a HUGE disappointment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Wonderful dentist - she handled my fearful 6 year old son so well and filled 4 cavities with no needle or sedation in half an hour. Definitely recommend her for children!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very good experience for the whole family. Very kind staff with my children and Dr. Chevalier is also very gentle. Doesn't make you feel bad about the shape of your teeth, like some previous doctors did (felt like I was being reprimanded every time, even though I am very diligent about dental care!!). Love that she takes a natural approach. Had a mercury filling replaced and was amazed at how different the experience was compared to my previous conventional dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Chevalier!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I've been with Dr. Chevalier since 2007. She really is a different dentist - in a good way! She is very calm which is great for a dentist, very understanding of any emotional or psychological issues related to dental treatments - let's be honest - most of us have had a negative experience at the dentist at some point in our lives. Dr. Chevalier understands that and makes sure everything runs smoothly. She recently performed gum surgery on me and amazingly, only 5 days after the surgery, neither she nor I could even tell that it had been done - I was totally healed. I recommend Dr. Chevalier for her professionalism, her realistic approach to treatment (like others have stated, she does not perform work that you don't want or need) her sensitivity and her homeopathy, which is much less invasive than traditional dentistry. Dr. Chevalier is worth a try - I've been really happy with her for seven years and counting.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I chose Dr Chavelier for her holistic approach to dentistry. If a dentist believes all part of body are related, it makes a difference in her treatment. I had this TMJ for a long time and all many dentists who I had seen during last 6 years, never took any chance to work on it. Dr Chavelier in her first exam noticed my TMJ and asked me to visit a chiropractor's office before my each dental appointment so my joint was adjusted before she worked in my mouth. It was such a great idea and I appreciate her dedication to fix my long long time problem.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

She is not my regular dentist, but I think my mom wants to try to see if she'll have her has her regular dentist. I think she is really knowledge. If my dentist required me to get another oral surgery, I think I would ask her what does she thinks before going for the surgery. I also skate with her son, so I see her a lot.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013