Ratings for Dr. France Chevalier

I went because of the holistic dental material, but I was very disappointed with Dr. Chevalier professional skills, by far one of the worst dental experiences in my life. I did unfortunately many procedures including fillings, extraction and crowns, but I am not happy with anything except the extraction (although it took an hour). It is more expensive than other dental clinics. Not recommended!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

As a professional in the holistic field, I was excited to acquire a holistic dentist and was looking forward to removing my mercury fillings. I was disappointed to find Dr. Chevalier to be distant, cold and uncaring. She is very thorough in offering a breakdown + estimate of all of the work that I needed to have done but there was little to no education or consult given. She never smiles and runs her practice like an assembly line. Not sure how her practice is holistic. What a HUGE disappointment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Wonderful dentist - she handled my fearful 6 year old son so well and filled 4 cavities with no needle or sedation in half an hour. Definitely recommend her for children!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very good experience for the whole family. Very kind staff with my children and Dr. Chevalier is also very gentle. Doesn't make you feel bad about the shape of your teeth, like some previous doctors did (felt like I was being reprimanded every time, even though I am very diligent about dental care!!). Love that she takes a natural approach. Had a mercury filling replaced and was amazed at how different the experience was compared to my previous conventional dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Chevalier!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I've been with Dr. Chevalier since 2007. She really is a different dentist - in a good way! She is very calm which is great for a dentist, very understanding of any emotional or psychological issues related to dental treatments - let's be honest - most of us have had a negative experience at the dentist at some point in our lives. Dr. Chevalier understands that and makes sure everything runs smoothly. She recently performed gum surgery on me and amazingly, only 5 days after the surgery, neither she nor I could even tell that it had been done - I was totally healed. I recommend Dr. Chevalier for her professionalism, her realistic approach to treatment (like others have stated, she does not perform work that you don't want or need) her sensitivity and her homeopathy, which is much less invasive than traditional dentistry. Dr. Chevalier is worth a try - I've been really happy with her for seven years and counting.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I chose Dr Chavelier for her holistic approach to dentistry. If a dentist believes all part of body are related, it makes a difference in her treatment. I had this TMJ for a long time and all many dentists who I had seen during last 6 years, never took any chance to work on it. Dr Chavelier in her first exam noticed my TMJ and asked me to visit a chiropractor's office before my each dental appointment so my joint was adjusted before she worked in my mouth. It was such a great idea and I appreciate her dedication to fix my long long time problem.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

She is not my regular dentist, but I think my mom wants to try to see if she'll have her has her regular dentist. I think she is really knowledge. If my dentist required me to get another oral surgery, I think I would ask her what does she thinks before going for the surgery. I also skate with her son, so I see her a lot.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Great dentist. Very knowledgable. Took alot of time to explain everything very clearly. She cares. That's invaluable!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. France Chevalier removed two of my old mercury fillings today. She will remove the last two next month. I have an EXTREME FEAR of dentists and severe nerve pain in my head from illness. She was fast, explained everything, kind, patient, and so respectful with me. I am so happy to have found her and that she is removing the mercury fillings for me. I've been researching for a few years on how to get my old mercury fillings removed safely and she was very careful to make sure that her staff and I were protected while removing the mercury fillings. The office staff are all so kind and professional too. It's obvious that everyone at her office is happy, enjoy their work, and respect patients. Any business office could learn alot about working with the public from Dr. France and her staff. Did I mention how HAPPY I am that she is removing the mercury monster out of my teeth? Yay!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I've been going to Dr Chevalier for seventeen years. She's attentive, caring and very professional. She looks for viable solutions to problems and has always taken my well-being into consideration. I've never left her office dissapointed. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013