Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Costa

The first time I saw him, he seemed genuinely interested in my condition. The second (and last) encounter I had with him, he was rude and arrogant. .?

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr Costa is the best Doctor ever. He has handled my constant pain now for years. I had a horrific experience at Hamot Hospital, Erie. When the some of the nurses went crazy. They didn't follow the surgeons orders, missed seeing pain medication, and other orders from the surgeon. Refused to call my doctor. Sent me home instead of to Health South Rehab. I was in so much pain, my surgeon also lost his privileges during that period, so was not allowed to take the staples out of my back. I was admitted back into Health South, Dr Costa found me a mess. He removed the staples after finding they had been left in my back. Regulated medications that I had an allergic reaction too. I ended up with failed back surgery and have been in non stop pain. Dr Costa is wonderful caring, compassionate and professional. He has helped me deal with the long term pain.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I have a serious debilitating back injury, after 2 surgeries my condition worsened. I was in terrible pain 24/7. My family Dr. recommended that I see Dr Costa for some help with my pain management. I found him to be extremely knowlegible, kind, compassionate and well spoken. He started me on medications as well as homeopathic treatments. The meds have helped me function more normally and some of the homeopathic remedies have great results. At almost every appointment Dr. has some new information for me, often for my other health issues. He is constantly researching current or breaking medical treatments, looking for new solutions for my health concerns. His staff is very efficient and pleasant. I never have to wait, he is always on time.I would and have recommended him to others. I was desperate when I first went to him, I am functioning so much better now. He is a godsend for me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I became a patient in 2006.I suffer from a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY in 2002 & 2003.Within 3 days of treatment I started feeling better and I continue to be a patient driving 198 miles one way every month.In my and my wifes opinion Dr.Costa not only saved are marriage but probably saved my LIFE.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

This doc thinks everyone is a drug addict. He will evenually find a way to discharge you from his practice. He has no compasion!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Im not sure about this doc, I had appt. with him, Im a chronic pain patient, he didn't not prescribe any meds. But he told me "you can come back" as he walked away from me. I'm confused. Don't understand why he even saw me if he wasn't going to help me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Jonathan L. Costa's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)