Ratings for Dr. Charles V. Duss

Dr. Duss did an excellent job on my cataract surgery. He explained everything along the way. I had no complications whatsoever. I had mono-vision done because I had it with my contacts lenses before; glad I did. It's been 2 months, my reading/middle vision is superb. My far vision is technically acceptable @20/25, but a bit less than I had had before or expected. I mentioned this to him and he is going to make a slight LASIK adjustment once the eye settles in a little more,. It shows me that he listens to his patients and cares about his results.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Duss as well as his entire staff were extremely professional, helpful and a delight to deal with. Dr. Duss performed my Lasik and PRK procedures and I was pleasantly surprised at how thorough and considerate he was. There was a problem with performing the Lasik initially and rather than risk any problems or complications he stopped the procedure and rescheduled it. I was impressed with his conscientiousness as well as his dedication to me as a patient. I would recommend Dr. Duss to anyone interested in laser surgery. It was a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

From the moment I met with the surgery coordinator Samantha until the final outcome every single aspect was flawless and beyond my expectations. I had LASIK performed by Dr. Duss and his team. Samantha makes you feel like the only patient she has and explains everything. Dr. Duss was beyond thorough and after my surgery I now have 20/15 vision. HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Duss performed catarac surgery on both eyes in Jan 2013. He delived what he promised. My vision is significantly better than it was and I hardly wear eyeglasses anymore. It was a very good experience and I would recommend Dr. Duss to any one needing eye surgery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

My whole experience with Lasik surgery went great. I highly recommend Dr. Duss and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Impressive! Punctual and thorough! Dr. Duss is the Best! I recommend him to anyone! Not to mention the phenomenal staff they have! Dr.Duss did my LASIK, I am so pleased with everything and my 20/20!!! I am getting my husband and parents in for appointments! Thank you for making this a wonderful experience Dr. Duss and staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

The staff is awesome. I had PRK done and Dr Russ gave me all expectations and just as he exactly said it would happened after surgury it happened. They very knowledgeable and I would reccomend then to anyone. I can now see without corrective lenses.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

He performed Lasik surgery on my eyes. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

The doctor and staff were very professonaland I am pleased with my out come.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Great experience and fantastic results on my LASIK surgery by Dr. Duss...no more glasses or contacts...the doctors and office staff are the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011