Ratings for Dr. Stacey Kreuz

I have always had a great experience at this office. They have always gone above and beyond my expectations. Great with children and very patient when treating them.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Kreuz and her team are fantastic! Sincere group of people that educate you without being to preachy. Dr. Kreuz is attentive and thorough. Office is warm and welcoming.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I always enjoy my dental experiences at this office. The staff are attentive and kind and my dental work is superb. The prices are reasonable, especially compared to offices downtown and in the west.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I really don't like going to the dentist, but if I must go, this is the place. Aside from routine dental work, Dr. Kreuz and her team changed my life (and possibly saved my marriage) by suggesting and providing a device that stopped my snoring completely.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Caring, knowledgable, gentle. Great experience again and again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Kreuz for 10 years. The staff always remembers me and details of my life. Dr Kreutz is very helpful and always suggests way to improve my dental car.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I have been going to this dentist for 3 years and this was my last time. The staff at the front desk are inattentive and often don't follow up with booking appointments or ensuring patients are checked in or appointments on time. They are really good at collecting payment or billing insurance, that is all. I cannot even tell you if they billed accurately. The dentist seems to care more about her sleep apnea studies than anything else. She told me that all my lifelong health conditions were a result of snoring when she had no clue of what my health status was. All I wanted was a dental cleaning, not a sales pitch for whatever it was she is selling. I would encourage those looking for dental care to find someone who is focussed on dental care and not all the other billable things.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I had a bridge glued back on. It took 5 minutes and she charged me $225.00. The last time I had this done I was charged $75.00 by someone who wasn't even my dentist. Filled one of my teeth and the filling was a completely different colour than the rest of my tooth. She did do a crown that was perfect, but also very expensive.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Kruez for 8 years now. Love the office staff, Hygenists and the doc. They have an online remind as well as a phone call so I never miss an appointment. Always get in on time and actually look forward to seeing everyone there. Receptionist has been there since I have started going and she is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I took my three year old son who previously, at a pediatric dentist, refused to open his mouth, cried and struggled. I decided to give Dr. Kreuz's office a try but was not optimistic. I was very stressed about the appointment - no one likes to see their child scared but dental health is so important - and to have it go as smoothly as it did feels like a miracle. She and every single one of her staff were fun, patient and knowledgeable. I just can't say enough about this wonderful dentist and her beautiful office. Thank you Dr. Kreuz for taking such good care of my boy.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Stacey Kreuz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients