Ratings for Dr. Tracy Rodgers

Repeatedly cancelled appointments for my partner and made no effort to ensure she had diagnostics done. At the very least it's obvious that her office does not care about people.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Rodgers is a very nice person. But not a good surgeon. She can not deal with adhesions at all. And this is common for women who have had c-sections. I had a hysterectomy with Dr. Rodgers, which lasted 5 1/2 hours. Blood transfusion, because she got me bleeding so bad. She had to call in a urologist to finish the mess she made. I took 5 months to get back to work, and have never been the same. Since then I have had 2 more surgeries in Victoria. The doctor said I was a mess from a very complicated hysterectomy preformed by Dr. Rodgers. So if you you are a text book case, Dr. Rodgers can preform a routine hysterectomy but God help you if you have adhesions. I just heard she punctured someone's bladder and had to call in a urologist to fix her. She should never attempt adhesion surgery. She should refer to a gynaecologist who specializes in this field. So two more surgeries later and 3 years of my life, I am finally starting to feel better. If you have anything complicated PLEASE see someone else.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The best without a doubt. Thorough, concise and caring in a genuine way.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Rodgers is one of the best doctors/surgeons I have ever had !! She is very personable and puts the patient at ease with every aspect of required procedures. She performed my abdominal hysterectomy and follow up care with expertise. I would highly recommend Dr Rodgers to others needing this type of surgery. She is dedicated to the care and well being of women and I am grateful to have had her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

One of the worst doctors unfortunately! Since she operated on me, I'm disabled for life. Unable to work since ( 2013) due to chronic pain and serious nerve damage after 22 surgeries. Had to fly around the world to save my life because of her on my own costs. She even never apologized, that she forgot to stich me together at a hysterectomy. She called my family doctor at this time, lied to him, that he kicked me out of his office when I was in need of help. When you need her, she is in holidays or give you false information. Sorry that I have to warn you about this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr tracey rodgers is a very kind and caring dr I've been seeing her for six years now. She saved my life with surgery .. can't thank her enough highly recommend her . To all women .

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Tracy Rogers is awesome. She's funny and down-to-earth hilarious. Highly recommending her for all your Vajiji aches and pains and itches. Kidding!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr T Rogers , is one of the nices Dr I have ever been to , she makes you feel so at ease you almost forget why you are there , and she never makes you feel rushed or taking up her time , so that is why my stars for punctuality are low but I for one would rather have a specialist Dr take there time with me then forget at ask something because I'm rushed .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

What else can you say except caring, caring, caring. Listened to me and helped me get through some very difficult health issues. I had heard nothing but good things about her, but I was more than surprised by just how great a doctor she is.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I would recommend Dr Rodgers to any woman experiencing menopausal symptoms. She's knowledgable, warm and understanding. Her staff are lovely to deal with. If she runs late, I will chalk it up to her devotion for getting it right with her patients. I highly recommend her and her clinic!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015