Ratings for Dr. Tracy Rodgers

Dr Rodgers is one of the best doctors/surgeons I have ever had !! She is very personable and puts the patient at ease with every aspect of required procedures. She performed my abdominal hysterectomy and follow up care with expertise. I would highly recommend Dr Rodgers to others needing this type of surgery. She is dedicated to the care and well being of women and I am grateful to have had her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

One of the worst doctors unfortunately! Since she operated on me, I'm disabled for life. Unable to work since ( 2013) due to chronic pain and serious nerve damage after 22 surgeries. Had to fly around the world to save my life because of her on my own costs. She even never apologized, that she forgot to stich me together at a hysterectomy. She called my family doctor at this time, lied to him, that he kicked me out of his office when I was in need of help. When you need her, she is in holidays or give you false information. Sorry that I have to warn you about this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr tracey rodgers is a very kind and caring dr I've been seeing her for six years now. She saved my life with surgery .. can't thank her enough highly recommend her . To all women .

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Tracy Rogers is awesome. She's funny and down-to-earth hilarious. Highly recommending her for all your Vajiji aches and pains and itches. Kidding!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr T Rogers , is one of the nices Dr I have ever been to , she makes you feel so at ease you almost forget why you are there , and she never makes you feel rushed or taking up her time , so that is why my stars for punctuality are low but I for one would rather have a specialist Dr take there time with me then forget at ask something because I'm rushed .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

What else can you say except caring, caring, caring. Listened to me and helped me get through some very difficult health issues. I had heard nothing but good things about her, but I was more than surprised by just how great a doctor she is.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I would recommend Dr Rodgers to any woman experiencing menopausal symptoms. She's knowledgable, warm and understanding. Her staff are lovely to deal with. If she runs late, I will chalk it up to her devotion for getting it right with her patients. I highly recommend her and her clinic!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Best experience with a doctor !! She was so sweet understanding and considerate. Took time with me to make sure I understood everything. Worth the wait she is amazing !!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Love love love. Highly recommend. Genuine caring and knowledgeable

Submitted December 16, 2014

I am in my mid-50s, a veteran of menopause, and thought I had tried everything. To think I almost cancelled my first appt with this doctor thinking that because I was already being treated with hormones that I should just accept my situation (not sleeping more than a few hours a night, buzzing in my chest, memory loss, mental fog, anxiety, lack of motivation, rapid aging, hot flashes, dry scalp, dry skin, etc.) Dr. Rodgers listened to everything I said, even though she has surely heard it 1000 times before. She explained how she wanted to redirect my treatment, why, and what I might expect. So far, she has been correct. I was merely hoping to sleep enough to maintain a more normal existence, and the second night after following her new protocol, I slept 8 hours and have ever since. I am now hopeful about clearing up all the other issues as well, but right now, I feel like myself again, due to getting enough sleep. Dr. Rodgers spent a long time with me - probably why someone on this site had complained about her punctuality - you can't have it both ways. She is warm and kind as well as smart and professional - a perfect combination for a doctor. My only regret is that I waited more than 5 years to see her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014