Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Chu

I would never recommend this dentist to anyone. I've had extensive work done by Stephen Chu and I'm still hearing the negative comments about his work from other dentists who are fixing problems created by him and his technician. His head technician, Adam, although being a very good colorist, does not follow direction and makes far too many mistakes that he tries to cover up. I continue to have major problems with work done by this very unprofessional team.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I went to see Dr Chu last year regarding problems win a receding gum problem with my front and adjacent tooth. Knowing that fixing this would require a top rated professional, I turned o Dr Chu and his team at the Center for specialized Dentistry. Approximately one year later (exactly on time) after orthodontic work, the job was finished with exceptional results. I can only praise Dr Chu s professionalism and kindness. He also took a lot of fear out of the experience. It would be unfair of me not to mention the efficiency and kindness of the office staff and especially the extraordinary craftsmanship of Adam who handles coloring of prosthodontics.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012