Ratings for Dr. Robert Vangalen

I had my braces on for approximately 4 years and the outcome is terrible. My teeth look like they stick out and they still are not really straight. In hindsight I should have looked around before having Rob do my braces. Total regret!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Was on holiday and needed emergency treatment.Dr.Robert was very reassuring and helpful.I felt completely confident with the treatment and care I was given .A ll the staff were very pleasant and professional.I would have no hesitation in recommending the practice. Evelyn H atch

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

this office ensures if you insurance he will draw that amount plus every single time, he doesn't do half the work the staff does fillings he just drills, cheaps out on freezing as well to make more cash for his holidays, toys ect, just listen to him he'll tell you

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The work is not the best quality and often results in more work needing to be done in a relatively short period of time. He doesn't always listen to concerns and tends to brush them off. The staff are great and the office runs on time - but it's more important to me to feel listened too and offered realistic solutions, not just brushed aside.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Vangalen is the best, his staff too ! I would recommend him to anyone that has some anxiety about dental work, mine was pain free and I felt that I was in very good hands. Knowledgable, professional and a good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Not only is Dr. Vangalen knowledgeable beyond the scope of the average dentist, but he truly excels in areas of practicality and functionality when it comes to dentistry. Never once have I felt pressure into accepting a treatment plan for a procedure I didn't wholeheartedly believe in, and he takes great pride in his business as well as his ability to provide his patients with a quality of service that grandiosely exceeds his competitors.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

If you want someone who is arrogant and constantly bragging about his possessions, cars, children away at school, trips and businesses then this is the office to go to. An office not for their patients and not comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Very rarely do you find an office that is able to combine professionalism, with knowledge and comfort in a manner that eases even the most apprehensive of dental patients. Exceptional in all areas, happy to contribute my opinion and my business.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

The best dental office ever! Dr. Vangalen and his staff are real people and made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I was very afraid to get anecdote and Dr. Vangalen made it very easy and painless.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015