Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Maser

He saved 2 of my fingers through extensive surgery,he not only went the distance,he went the extra distance.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Best hand surgeon in the area - would only use him for myself and my family. Takes time to fully explain conditions, treatment options.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Great doc - very thorough - explains problem in great detail

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Has numerously dismissed many workers compensation patients. Told me there was nothing wrong with me, yet noted in chart that I could have RSD. Took 6 months to be told what I did have RSD, by another doctor after Maser said I reached maximum medical improvement. Had it been caught early, and treated aggressively, I might not be in the agony that I am in now. I know of a couple of others who have gone through similar outcomes with this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Very happy with my experience. Doctor takes time to thoroughly explain problem and treatment options - answered all my questions. My problem quickly resolved!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Excellent physician - my whole family uses him for various problems and we are all extremely happy with the care we have received.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Would highly recommend - took excellent care of my son. Explained everything in great detail and throughly explained our options. Our family would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Extremely caring, explains problem in detail and clearly explains all treatment options. Extremely knowledgeable. Encouraged me to try conservative treatment as opposed to surgery. Would highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Absolutely the worst doctor. He does workers compensation cases and must get big money to quickly close cases for the insurer, at least get many referrals that way. He was so surgary sweet when first meeting me. After a very brief period of physical therapy and seeing I was not what he considered a surgical candidate (no money for him to make), he became very rude in the next visit, actually hostile and he very rudely dismissed me. He personality is all acting and phychology. When I was checking out with his staff, he gave me the most incredible cold shoulder at the desk. I went to a different doctor and after some cortisone shots and some long term aggresive physical therapy my symptoms eventually resolved. It took many months, something that Dr. Maser had no time for. He does NOT do what is best for the patient. Remember, he is so nice until you have no value to him anymore - then that sweetness evaporates completely.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Steven A. Maser's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ