Ratings for Dr. Scott McGregor

I have been going to Dr. McGregor since 2010 and have recommended family to him. I've been very happy with his holistic approach and care and so has my family. He really knows how to make people feel comfortable and takes the time to explain how things work. He is very professional and will make adjustments to fit your problem.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Very caring doctor! Committed to his patients. Adjustments are very gentle and effective!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Scott McGregor and his staff have always been punctual and helpful. My entire family goes to him. He does Xrays to show us the progress we are making. Our pain is gone and our energy is better. We recommend him as being an excellent Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Our whole family have been patients of Dr. Scott since we moved from Ajax 3 years ago. He is friendly and takes time to listen to your concerns and has helped us a lot. Highly recommend getting adjusted by him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Not impressed. Went for 'free' consultation at Todd Watson's office and saw Scott for treatments there. He followed the timing of the treatment plan regardless of how it worked for me. Every visit felt like a rushed assembly line - lie this way, feet here, head here, sit up, turn here, move here, goodbye. Same lines to eveyrone he saw. No checks, rechecks, conversation to make sure adjustments were right. Very hard to slow him down to tell him where things hurt. When I tried to tell him things didn't work felt like he took less care next time. At first, I felt amazing and the pain almost gone. Then sudden shift to once a month and less care went into my visits and the pain got so much worse. He didn't listen, or didn't know what to do - I don't know which. When I felt worse after one visit, he told me 'I did the adjustment, the rest is up to the man upstairs.' Huge ego.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010