Ratings for Indira Dubey

I had pigmentation on my lips and nothing worked to fix it. I tried many different things before coming here and saw no results. After 8 sessions with Dr. Indira, my lips are clear. I am so happy with the results! The staff are very professional and friendly, especially Indira. I got my confidence back!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I received a great service from Indira and staff. Highly recommended this clinic to anyone needs great service and best price.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had done fillers at another clinic which they made my face look uneven. I went to Laser Cosmetics Clinic to see Indira, and after 4 treatments with laser my face looks perfect. Thanks to Indira for fixing my problem. I had an amazing overall experience. The staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Very good service. Indira has been very professional in her ability to deal with my facial hair growth problem. And in just 6 sessions my facial hair has completely stopped growing. I have also had cellulite treatment which has worked very well.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

After being turned away by many others due to their inability to treat my dark skin, Indira was able to solve my skin pigmentation issues. Indira is kind and very pleasant to deal with. She takes pride in her work, and always makes the customers' satisfaction her priority. The front desk staff are always so welcoming and helpful.I am very pleased with the results and will be returning to Laser Cosmetics Clinic for additional services in the future. Thanks Indira!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have been a patient 10 yrs ago for acne and got amazing results. My acne actually went away. Now I am back for pigmentation and beginning to see great results with just 2 sessions. Exemplary service. Thx. Dr. Indira

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been a client for more than seven years and I have had excellent results with photorejuvenation For pigmentation. I am very pleased with my cellulite treatments with endermologie. HIGHLY recommended for any cosmetics and therapeutic needs. Excellent service and very helpful staff...

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have been a client at lazer cosmetics clinic for past 5 years. After seeing excellent results for eczema on my legs and pigmentation on my face I returned to get leg veins and wrinkles. I see excellent results . Great place for all your cosmetics and therapeutic needs. Highly recommended. ....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Excellent service, amazing results for the endermologie sessions. Would recommend 100% to any one interested in getting great service at reasonable price.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am pleased with the results on my face and neck. Skin looks so much tighter and double chin is gone. I look 10 years younger. I have been thinking of getting surgery done but I don't need it now. I am amazed at the results of my treatment...recommended to every one who is thinking of face lift. It is worthy of note that I had severe MIGRAINE HEADACHE for many years but after having 6 treatments at Laser Cosmetics and Pain Treatment Clinic my headaches are gone permanently. Indira has given me a new life. BEST Place for Cosmetics needs and Pain Treatments.... Highly recommended....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017