Ratings for Indira Dubey

Excellent service, amazing results for the endermologie sessions. Would recommend 100% to any one interested in getting great service at reasonable price.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am pleased with the results on my face and neck. Skin looks so much tighter and double chin is gone. I look 10 years younger. I have been thinking of getting surgery done but I don't need it now. I am amazed at the results of my treatment...recommended to every one who is thinking of face lift. It is worthy of note that I had severe MIGRAINE HEADACHE for many years but after having 6 treatments at Laser Cosmetics and Pain Treatment Clinic my headaches are gone permanently. Indira has given me a new life. BEST Place for Cosmetics needs and Pain Treatments.... Highly recommended....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Wonderful service and excellent staff members! Highly Recommend.

Submitted June 27, 2017

I've been doing treatments with Indira for hair removal and I've been seeing amazing results and the hair growth is almost gone! I highly reccomend this clinic!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had excellent experience with Dr Indira, my face is feeling way better. I achieved excellent results and I am satisfied with her services.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I hade facial work done and very pleased wth the outcome. Look 10 years younger. Wrinkles and Dark spots gone

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have followed treatment for Eczema at Indira Dubey’s Laser Cosmetics Clinic at Mississauga. She is an expert in her field, very patient and caring. She is an amazing person, a very noble soul I would say, I got connected to her very well. The staff is also as welcoming and professional. I was desperate after following treatment for eczema for more than 6 months, I finally reached her clinic by God’s grace. After only one treatment my eczema subsided, something not even steroids could do for many days and days. The scars eczema left on my body made me depressed. But now, I am happy again and confident it will go away completely after some more treatments. She is the BEST. I recommend anyone and everyone. Do not hesitate, she has solution to many of our problems! Thank you, Indira, for being there for me, when I needed help the most! God bless you!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Loved my experience at Laser Cosmetic and Pain Treatment Brampton Dr. Indira 's treatments were based on my needs and made me so comfortable during my treatment. Highly professional... very polite n very caring . Relaxing environment and great customer service, Friendly staff Treatment is satisfying. Thanks for guiding n treating in keeping me in shape.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have going been going through skin treatment by Dr Indira Dubey from past one year. I have found her to be very professional with great ethical values. Se gives best one on one treatment. Listens with great patience and always very positive and welcoming .A great human being besides being a great professional. The reception staff are superb. Good Jobs Guys. Keep the good work going.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Indira and her staff are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Indira gives superb advice and is an expert in her field. I've seen great improvement in my skin and body tone. I am very happy with the treatments.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017