Ratings for Indira Dubey

I am extremely satisfied with my services at Laser Cosmetics Clinic. My skin looks amazing! Dr. Indira was very knowledgeable, understanding, and made me feel very comfortable. I was in good hands with Indira. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I was recommended by my family doctor to go to Laser Cosmetics Clinic to fix an extremely painful corn underneath my foot. After only 4 treatments, the corn had disappeared! The staff at the front desk were extremely kind. I REALLY RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I had 20 Endomologie sessions and I am so happy with the results! I lost 8.5 inches in total and around 10 pounds! All my clothes fit better and my body looks smaller everywhere! It’s been such a great experience and I’m so happy I decided to try Endomologie. Indira and her staff are very friendly and professional too.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Hi. Actually I did endermology in the clinic last year, it was a great experience and I was happy with the shape of my body. Now Iam doing laser for my legs.,she is professional, there is no pain, no side effects. It was my family doctor who suggested me this clinic

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I came to this clinic for hair removal , and im very satisfied with the result , I recommand to come by and visit Dr Indira also I wanna say the staff are very friendly ,prices are good compare to the other clinics

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I want to thank Indira for her hard work and professionalism in eliminating greatly my lines around my mouth area. Bringing back my collagen beneath the surface of my skin has brought a noticeable difference in my wrinkles. My skin has tightened dramatically and I appreciate her perseverance at bringing me optimum results.

Submitted February 18, 2018

I have been smoking about a pack a day for the last 40 Years. I’ve tried to quit many times over the year and nothing seemed to work. I decided to turn to laser therapy as a last resort and I couldn’t be happier that I did! After one of the “stop smoking” laser treatments, the craving is gone and I have spent my first week smoke free in 40 Years! The results speak for themselves. I am currently booking more services and am eager to see the results I get! Thank you Indira, his was a great way to start my year!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I had pigmentation on my lips and nothing worked to fix it. I tried many different things before coming here and saw no results. After 8 sessions with Dr. Indira, my lips are clear. I am so happy with the results! The staff are very professional and friendly, especially Indira. I got my confidence back!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I received a great service from Indira and staff. Highly recommended this clinic to anyone needs great service and best price.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had done fillers at another clinic which they made my face look uneven. I went to Laser Cosmetics Clinic to see Indira, and after 4 treatments with laser my face looks perfect. Thanks to Indira for fixing my problem. I had an amazing overall experience. The staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017