Ratings for Dr. Leigh Wallington

dr. wallington is cool. she takes time to talk to you to explain thing and understand what you are asking. I have grown to like her. on the third appt you will 2!!!now the staff in the temple hills office is a little hood but they know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

dr.wallington was very knowledgeable, and overall a very good doctor. she answered all my questions and listen to my concerns and based on that examined me accordingly.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

She never listened to a word I said, and if she did it didn't matter. I was coming in for a yearly pap and had no complaints or any reason for being there other than that. She had received no indication from me that she needed to do anything other than the pap and yet she tested me for everything under the sun, which, when I called back I was told she does for all her patients. Problem is, I was left with the $1,105.00 bill from the overzealous tests she ran. She is wasting precious resources and needs to learn some discretion, not to mention listening to her patients instead of lumping us into one potential cash cow.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010