Ratings for Dr. Leveshen Pillay

He’s a complete joke. Don’t waste your time going to him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

This guy is an absolute joke, no personality, non chalant and doesn't have any care or emotion for his patients. I'm embarrassed that the clinic I've been going to since I was a toddler would employ a waste of human like this. A disgrace

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Did not help with my situation at ththe walk in clinic, and seemed to blame me for coming in. Did not believe me when I explained my circumstances. He will not book any blood tests or X-rays/scans. You’re better off going to your G.P. unfortunately I am unable to see mine for a while and this was my only chance for help until next week. He did not show empathy or kindness and frustratingly told me that I should just go to the hospital for something that doesn’t warrant a hospital visit.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

See’s you for 2min then sends you away more frustrated than you were when you went in.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

This Dr is excellent, he is very knowledgeable and helpful and pays attention to what you say. I have been with him for 4 years and have no complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I last saw this Dr 2 years ago. He poked my elbow and wanted to put me on antibiotics. I wouldn't let him near my son or myself ever. I do not think he should be practising medicine. He is lucky there is a Doctor shortage. If there wasn't, he would have very few patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Had a good Dr where I lived before and knew it is hard to get drs here, so was lucky to get Dr. Pillay. Has worked out well for my family . A relative who has another dr had to go to walk-in recently and got Dr. Pillay, wants to switch to him but patient roster is full. Had to see someone else when Dr. Pillay was away a few years ago, got a wrong diagnosis from that Dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

This Doctor is pathetic, lazy and has no time to follow up even if you give him the straight facts and research on paper. . He has the audacity to say "you come in here on crutches, what do you expect me to do?" for coming in there on crutches when I can't walk. Tells me his problems of how he is too busy because he has sick kids at home. Tells me he has problems with his patients. Tells me he is going on a trip and it's going to be too hard on him bringing his kids with him. Get a nanny and be thankful you have some kids you idiot. Not my problem when I have 10 minutes of your time to deal with the fact that I'm dying. He talks in circles and does not have a clue what he is talking about. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I think there are a lot of ringer reviews. No way are the 5 stars real. Has no time, never wants to touch patients. Guy must have X-ray vision. So hard to find good care these days.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This doctor spends more time whining about his personal life than actually listening to his patients. He seems to hate his job, the hours, and his rate of pay, and makes his feelings known by complaining at every appointment. He adamantly insists he does not have time to answer questions but then spends ten minutes talking about how hard his personal life is. He has made it clear that he's miserable working at the clinic and is unhappy that he had to take on a retiring doctor's patients. Dr. Pillay needs to put on his big boy panties and stop behaving like an insolent child, his patients are sick people looking for help and support and it's his job as a family physician to provide that. Reading a research paper or two and taking some pride in his job couldn't hurt either.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017