Ratings for Dr. Faisal Malik

Dr Malik has been treating my TMJ for well over a year. I used to go 3 times a week. Thanks to Dr. Malik I go about once a month to check in. On my last visit, he assisted me with another joint or muscle pain as well. You need to meet him to appreciate how great a Chiropractor can be.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Malik is a gentleman and expert in his field. He is patient and very considerate. He takes time to listen and understand the customer before proposing treatments. I rate him as a first class chiropractor! Thank you Dr. Malik for being so kind and nice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Very helpful. Takes time to go over everything. Follows up on treatment.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I cannot stress how kind and concerned Dr. Malik is toward his patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Wonderful experience, got to the root of my knee pain. I'm back cycling again, thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Very knowledgable doctor, very caring. He helped me tremendously with my back pain. Great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Malik is very friendly and helpful. He is also very caring and concerned about his patients. I’ve been going to him for a few months now, and with each visit I walk out confident by Dr. Maliks services. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr Malik is very knowledgable, he takes his time to examine and explain to me about my back pain condition. I highly recommend him and his team!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Not professional at all!! This guy did what he could and did a good job, but it was his way or the highway. He did not incorporate other health fields to make me better. Once you want to customize your adjustments, he gets mad. Very unprofessional. He needs several years of more experience. Terrible!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Faz is AWESOME! Incredibly polite, very well spoken, and knowledgeable. I am dealing with a relatively severe problem and he seems genuinely very concerned and wanting to help as best as he can. Looking forward to my next visit. Definitely gives chiros a great rep.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Faisal Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Malik is a Chiropractor residing in Mississauga, Ontario. He is a graduate from both the University of Manitoba and from Northwestern Health Sciences University in Minnesota. He is a member of the Manitoba Chiropractic Association, the College of Chiropractors of Ontario, the Canadian Chiropractic Association and the American and International Chiropractic Associations. Dr. Malik has also received a certificate in Rehabilitation from Northwestern Health Sciences University. Dr. Malik's hospital training and experience has allowed him to incorporate many leading techniques, such as Graston Technique and Kinesio Taping into his treatment plans. These specialized techniques are used at every athletic level, ranging from the amateurs, weekend warriors, Olympians and professional athletes. Along with athletes, these techniques have also been proven to work on conditions many people suffer on a daily basis helping them reach optimum health. What makes Dr. Malik unique is his uncompromising approach to patient-centered health care. Dr. Malik believes strongly in using a multi-disciplinary approach, incorporating many therapies including: - Chiropractic Techniques - Physical Modalities - Rehabilitation - Stretching and Exercise - Nutritional Counseling - Kinesio Taping - Orthotics and Ergonomic Solutions - Massage Therapy - Acupuncture For a free consultation call 905-593-1605 or visit www.muscleandjoint.ca to book online! Wishing you the best of health!

• English
  • Urdu

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2006)
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 2010)