Ratings for Dr. Jason Park

My friend is confined in the hospital and her doctor is Dr. Jason Park. Excellent bedside manner , very caring. Talks with compassion. Excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Can't say enough about Dr Jason Park. Very knowledgeable patient and great bedside manner. Had to have bowel surgury and I was explained everything in detail what would occur during and after surgury. Such a wonderful doctor who cares for his patient and advises family of what occurred during surgury. I would recommend anyone who needs doctor to see Dr Park .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

He was warm and caring. The best Doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very good doctor, did a surgery to myself explained everything and very friendly

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

My Family Doctor habitually refers his older patients to a specialist for a routine colonoscopy. I was skeptical of the benefit because my only risk factor is my age (58). My diet is vegetarian, I don't have a negative family history, etc, etc. He referred me to Dr Jason Park. Dr Park and I had a great arcticulate initial consultation about various options (one of which was "do nothing"), pros/cons, risks, etc. I chose a flexible sigmoidoscopy. The scheduling and execution of the procedure was flawless and actually enjoyable because I was able to see the video image from the signoidoscope, and all verbal communication was informative and fully transparent. I especially appreciated being able to communicate with Dr Park before and after the procedure via email, which is rare. (Most communication with medical professionals in this city is stuck in the previous century.)

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Park has been treating my husband a year now. He ensures you are well informed, he is considerate and has a kind bedside manner. I highly recommend him, especially in the area of surgery, treatment and follow-up in cases of colorectal cancer.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Park took care of my father performing emergency cancer surgery. He treated him with respect and dignity. He visited every day in the hospital, and followed him until he passed away. His talent gave our family another year and a half with my Dad and for that, words are not enough. Very compassionate and talented , yet very humble.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

They don't get any better, knowledgable, concerned , couldn't ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Diagnosed and did my son's appendectomy in Jan/12. Waiting for a hernia operation on same son. Very glad my son was referred to this doctor. Looks young, but very knowledgable and his enthusiasm is contagious. Seems to really love his work. Hope the government treats him right so that he stays in Winnipeg. Many surgeons and specialists have left for greener pastures.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

On the February long weekend I came to the St. B hospital by ambulance. It was my luck and pleasure to be assigned to Dr. Park. Dr. Park is kind, compassionate and a very thorough doctor. After a number of tests I was released after the weekend. Dr. Park called me two months later and ordered one more test to ensure my complete recovery. I have total respect for Dr. Park's superior manner and knowledge and consider myself lucky to have been treated by someone with his overall character and concern. He is a remarkable doctor. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012