Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Wood

Mr. Wood took the time to listen to me and then after talking to me about options, he allowed me to participate in the decision-making process. He seemed to genuinely care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Mr. Wood was great! He was punctual and gave me the information to make an informed decision about what to do for my knee. He didn't try to push anything on me but have me the appropriate options and we came up with a plan. So refreshing!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I too waited over 45 mins. for a 10 minute office visit. I was not impressed with the service. I am thankful I didn't require surgery, and he was good at providing a list of Physical Therapy locations for Physical Therapy. He seems to know what he's doing, but leaves you wondering which way you should be going.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Terrible! Waited 45mins when we were the only ones in the building. He is a P.A. (just in case you did not know.) But this guy wants to be called "Jonny," is loud, abrupt, and not sincere. When I told him my friend and I were EMT's, hoping he would stop using terminology such as "nutrients and good stuff" he kept using it. Maybe he did not know what he was talking about? When we asked what to do if the pain got worse, he told the receptionist we were prescritption hunting. We denied the script and went elsewhere to find that he had misdiagnosed- and could have caused irreversible nerve damage if we had done his treatment of choice. NEVER AGAIN. The whole office was disgusting and stained anyway.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Jonny was very friendly and took plenty of time to explain things and discuss various treatment options. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010