Ratings for Dr. Kesar J. Chaudhary

I am actually relieved to read the other review. I couldnt have been treated worse. I have a herniated disc that almost ruptured a couple of months ago. I am in physical therapy and do not take any medicine unless I absolutely have to, and use it only as prescribed. It was Friday after five and every dr.s office is closed so I looked for the nearest urgent care near my parents...I kicked a Lego bucket the night before in the dark and it totally put my back out...i had muscle spasms all of the next day and have never experienced so much pain...i brought my MRI X-ray to show him what was going on...he never looked at them, never gave me any kind of steroid type of injection for the pain...INSTEAD he pulled out a report showing that I was prescribed medicine a few times since this all started..I said "if u look closer, it was used as prescribed...at a low dosage" he couldn't have been a bigger jerk.i wouldn't let my worst enemy go to him. Seriously.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Kesar Chaudhary was very unhelpful and not willing to do anything to take up a minute more of his time. I needed a few referrals for a surgery and he said he wasn't willing to take the time to do them. Months later I went in for a mole removal, at first he told me he wouldn't do it, then he told me to make an appointment with him at the another office for a mole removal so I do, and the receptionist calls me as I am pulling into the office at 5:55 for my appointment at 6:00 and cancels on me because Dr. Chaudhary was not willing to do it as they close at 7:00. Yet it takes less than 5 minutes to remove a mole. He never told me a specific time to make an appointment or even called earlier in the day to reschedule. Needless to say I drove in an hour traffic with my baby, he was rude about the situation instead of apologetic. I think he just wanted to leave early and not deal with another patient. DO NOT USE Dr. Kesar Chaudhary as he is very rude and not willing to be helpful at all!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010