Ratings for Dr. David P. Reed

Dr. Reed removed an anal fistula, which had been bothering my son for some time. Dr. Reed is knowledgeable, caring, and kind. His staff are also kind. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

staff and dr reed are both wonderful. I was able to get in on the same day. he also has late hours which works out great with work. I travel a little over an hour to see him and it is worth it all. The hemorrhoid treatment was quick and easy. He is a great doctor and the staff is great. highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I travel 80 miles to Dr Reed to avoid using local doctors for such a personal procedure. I use Dr Reed for my colonoscopy and hemorrhoid treatments. I have found him to be knowledgeable, kind and caring about my discomfort both during and after treatment. The colonoscopy is done in the hospital. The simple and quick hemorrhoid treatments are done in his office - saving me time and money. On the downside, the restroom is by the receptionist's office. So there's not a more private location to get cleaned up after a treatment.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Reed was a very good listener. also was a very personable doctor. His office location was a little hard to find. I was very happy with his care and attention. He didn't seem to blow off my problems and offered some help.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. HE TOLD ME I NEEDED TO HAVE SURGERY AND THE PROGNOSIS DID NOT LOOK GOOD INDICATED IT MIGHT BE CANCER. I WENT TO TWO MORE DOCTORS, MORE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND BOTH SAID I WAS PERFECTLY FINE. SO, IF I HAD LISTENED TO HIM, I WOULD HAVE LOST MONEY AND HAD UNNECESSARY SURGERY.

Submitted November 25, 2011

Very nice nurses. Dr. Reed was kind and very helpful. I've been to 3 other doctors for my problems and Dr. Reed was the only one who listened and helped. Wish I would have found his office first. I could have saved a lot of time and headache. Dr. Reed was very caring and is a genuinely nice doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Extremely friendly staff! Dr. Reed was very nice and made me comfortable right away. I really felt that he cared about my problems and was listening. I would recommend him and his nurses to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. David P. Reed's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2005)

HealthFirst