Ratings for Dr. William G. Garl

I will never recommend him to anyone! I was in a serious accident with total back, neck, and hip injuries. My Dr. gave me the choice of going to a chiropractor or physical therapy. I chose a chiropractor. After months of working on me and I was still in serious pain, Dr Garl told me he thought it was more in my head than anything. I went back to my medical Dr. and found out that I had a protruding disc that was pressing on nerves. Thanks for kicking me while I was down! Thanks for blaming me when you couldn't fix it! In my opinion, He can't handle anything but minor injuries.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

The Best Around! He has excellent bedside manners and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I was not happy with my past Chiropractors and several co-workers told me about Dr. Garl. I have been seeing him for several years now and I couldn't be happier. He is so- worth the drive ( I drive just over 18 miles to get to him). I have told others about him and one of then drives from twice as far as I do to get to him, because they too have been very happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr Garl is a wonderful doctor and I have been going to him for almost as long as he has been practicing. I have always appreciated his honesty. From day one he didn't tell me I would have to come back the rest of my life or I would be crippled, which other doctors had done. I call him when I need an adjustment unless he tells me it will take 2 or 3 treatments to get the problem taken care of. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Garl was very knowedgeable, and very helpful in taking care of my illness. I would reccommend everyone to take advantage of the services in his office.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

i found him to be very kind, knowledgeable, and informative.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. William G. Garl's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bremen, IN