Ratings for Dr. Mike Mitic

I really like this office. I came with Dr. Mitic from his Okotoks practice and while I have had fillings in the past, I go for cleanings and am never told I need more work. To me this is a sign of a trustworthy dentist. Love the front desk for checking what my insurance covers beforehand...no surprise bills!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Wonderful quaint practice. Very responsive to emergiencies

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Starting see Dr Mitic for a second opinion. My regular dentist said I needed a replacement crown. Dr Mitic looked at it and said "I think you have a sinus infection". It cleared up after 1 week. This saved me a thousand dollars. Now 3 years later he has told me I do need a crown. And I have since had this work done. I deeply appreciate that he doesn't sell me on procedures that are not necessary. I trust his dental advice. Highly recommend him as a dentist. He also has a dry sense of humor that I like.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very unimpressed.. Went in about my wisdom teeth and he wanted to pull them out as they came out one at a time instead of referring me to an oral surgeon because he wants the money to himself. They aren't helpful and don't do as you ask. The front line staff is pleasant but you can never get through on the phone

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Extremely overrated and overpriced. Very poor product. Despite my comments that the dentures were ill fitting and the appearance was off-centre in my mouth, and Dr. Mitik's promises that they would be fixed, nothing was offered or done. I'm having new dentures done elsewhere. Very unhappy and dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Mitic is an excellent, knowledgeable dentist who considers his clients' situation and doesn't oversell. I have been seeing him for many years and am always pleased with the work done. The staff are friendly and professional. I have had very bad experiences in the past with dentistry, but always look forward to my visits at Dr. Mitic's office. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Extremely overpriced and the staff were very unpleasant to deal with. Worst of all Mr. Mike tries hard to act extremely "friendly" and uses his politeness to cover up his blatant short comings.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

What a great dentist! He is very professional and yet has a grea t sense of humour. We felt so confortable there and now our toddler daughter goes there as well. The stuff is really helpful and always willing to go the extra mile. Even if i move, i will keep going to his office

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Mitic and his staff made me extremely comfortable throughout my treatment plan. They made sure to let me know what my insurance would cover before my treatment began and stuck to their word. Dr. Mitic himself was funny and I was comfortable during my entire treatment. I feel like Dr. Mitic cares very much about his patients and took my opinion into consideration throughout my work. The best dentist I have even been to. I won't be seeing anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

what a dentist should be Dr Mitic follows the professional model of dentistry rather than the business model. There is never a sales pitch, an upsell or gimicry. What you need and not what he needs. Very refreshing in this day and age

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011