Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Norris

I have been her patient for over 8 years. She really listens and is genuinely concerned about my health and progress. She makes sure I am contacted about any test results and necessary follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Poor experience with dr., will be finding new provider.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Most thorough interview and information gathering of any doc I've seen--very knowledgeable, super accurate diagnosis after other docs were stumped. Very straightforward approach, but also kind.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Norris has been my physican for over 10 years. She is genuinely concered about my overall health and is a doctor that will take time with you. She has gone out of her way to help me overcome some very difficult health issues and I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

I went to Dr. Norris for a couple of years, with crippling symptoms and was always turned away without answers. She needed to do further testing, I was sure. I did a lot of research on the internet, I am also an RN so I did have some knowledge base and I knew something was wrong. I finially found other doctors who were caring, listened, and helped me find the answers. She always told me I was depressed, that was all. Well come to find out I had an ASD, a hole in my heart and MS. Thanks Dr. Norris.....

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Wasatch Internal Medicine was the worst group of doctors I have ever seen, I didn't deserve to be treated the way I was, and neither should anyone else. This doctors assistant, if that is what you want to call her, should not be working with people. I was a new patient with this doctor, and I will not go back. AVOID THIS PLACE!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Jennifer L. Norris's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)