Ratings for Dr. Bruce Moss

Garbage Dentist ..............................................just horrible

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Moss is one of the best, if not the best dentist in KW area. I had a crown put in today and it fit perfectly. No pain no nothing. Dr. Moss’ work is always outstanding. He is knowledgeable with conservative approach and recent novel techniques. Dr. Moss’ team is also phenomenal – they’re resourceful, professional and friendly. Exceptional dental treatment. I highly recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Moss & his staff are amazing, I have only positive things to say. The staff are always so friendly and accommodating every time I'm there. Dr Moss is a great dentist who cares about his patients and not about money. There have been multiple times where he squeezed me in for emergency appointments & dropped the charges since I have no insurance. He is also very honest-when I came to him because I wanted veneers he made sure to explain all of the possible downsides. He truly cares about what's best for his patients. Thank you Dr Moss & staff!! And thanks for the pearly whites 😁

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Moss is one of the most ethical doctors we’ve ever met!!! He doesn’t recommend random treatment like our previous dentist. He does absolutely amazing job. His office staffs are also very friendly and caring. Highly recommend to those who need a caring dentist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Moss is only interested in taking your money from expensive procedures such as crowns. This man does not care about the needs of individual patients . He is the worst dentist I have ever seen. He put a filling in my crown. I lost the whole tooth which was infected and painful. His dental assistant cut off the ends of my mouth guard because it was a little too big. She shortened it by cutting off the coverage of two teeth. They should have replaced it with a new one at no charge. He ignored a small cavity which I inquired about more than once. I think he was waiting for the whole tooth to rot so he could charge more money. His staff cover up his mistakes so they are just as bad as he is. I would not have given him any stars for helpfulness or knowledge. He does not treat people as individuals - I think his philosophy must be all people and teeth are the same. Do not go to this dentist !!!!

Submitted January 20, 2017

I like Dr. Moss and his office. However I found recently the office was degrading. He had no time for me and I saw the other old lady dr. bojd. She wouldn't listen to me and the filling she did is acting up. I will never allow them to book me with her. Just unhappy with how the office changed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Moss has been our dentist since 2009. I don't have enough good things to say about his work. I went to Dr. Moss after having an awful experience at another dentist. Dr. Moss is a very affable, easy-going and genuine dentist. His expertise puts me at ease. He patiently and clearly explained what he was going to do, how and why. It was impressive; the attention to detail and careful explanation is very welcomed. Dr. Moss’ team is awesome in service and is very professional as well.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Moss and his staff are always friendly, understanding and really seem to remedy any issue that arises. I had very sore teeth for years and I couldn't figure out why, and now I can say that I have not had an issue in months! They are all so knowledgeable! I love the fact that you get to take home information pamphlets if you have extra questions, they used a camera to show me the inside of my mouth and the technology was really cool. I will definitely recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Moss is very professional, caring and friendly to his patients. Best of all, he knows his stuff. I had a problem for years and went to a few different dentists with no solution; however, Dr. Moss cured my tooth problem. I can say he's the best dentist I've ever had! I recommend Dr.Moss to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I was with Dr. Moss for many years. His staff is great. His knowledge seems to be very lacking. He must have skated through dentistry school on C's. I eventual left his service and took my family elsewhere. He's fine if you want regular cleanings but if you run into problems he doesn't really know what he's doing.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014