Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Leung

Simply put. The best endocrinologist ever! Cares about me. Takes time to explain all my options. Great follow up and I think I might have this thing under control - Finally! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Always smiling. Always positive. Always encouraging. She makes managing my disease livable. Dr. Leung is always on top of new innovations and keeps me up to date on my status and what changes I need to make to my life. I have to travel a bit to see her but it is worth the trip back into town. She is the best.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I try my best to keep up with my meds and take better care of myself. This wasn't always true. I was like a lot of others that didn't take this illness seriously. After my first appointment with Dr. Leung, I knew that I needed to be better. Not because I was any worse than I thought, it was because this doctor actually cared that I was a human being and not just another 10 min consult. Can you get your head around that? It's been year now and I have my moments but my outlook is great! I actually like going to the doctors! Go figure!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

It’s been a long road. Had diabetes since I was a youngster and didn’t know it. Finally got diagnosed when my wife was gestational diabetic, and I was playing with her meter. Fast forward two decades. I’m older, maybe wiser but I know one thing, without great doctors we don’t get to enjoy what life has left for us. I know about RATEMDs website for some time now. I use it infrequently, as this is a subscription site. RATEMDs allows doctors to get their name on banners and allows them to hide negative reviews. Go ahead and read about it. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/article-doctors-can-pay-to-hide-negative-reviews-on-websites-like-ratemdscom/ Also, look for the “Claim Profile” under the doctor image. If it is claimed, they are participating in the ads and probably hiding bad reviews. Sure, this US based website may be useful for people that are paying doctors for their pricey services. However, it makes no sense for us. Here in Ontario, endocrinologists are so busy, we should be happy to get one. Furthermore, you should be VERY THANKFUL if your doctor is Dr. Nathalie Leung. I don’t normally participate on these types of sites but do look at it to see how my doctors were doing on “PAID-social-media.” I was absolutely taken aback by someone who would personally attack a caring physician – who cares for me and hundreds of others in the community. I question the motive for being so brash and rude to a doctor who has about 2 dozen or more top ratings. I don’t even know if this person even exists and hope that he/she finds a doctor to their liking. No mere task, as they just gave up on one of the best. It’s ok. Some lucky person just got the other person’s spot! For me, I can attribute my continuing health and enjoyment of life because of Dr. Leung. Knowledge, compassion, and her absolute need to do good. She runs a GREAT office. Efficient, punctual, and a staff that cares enough to remind me of various tasks that I might have forgotten to do. Here’s to me looking forward to a much better quality of life!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I got more response from an ATM! Totally cold and disinterested, did not have an idea of my current condition status, didnt bother to get my records from previous doctor. She had very little to .contribute that i didnt know myself, When she prescribed a new medication and i questioned the severe side effects she just shrugged and basically said suck it up or move on to the next level med which is worse. No /talk of diet/ lifestyle change or even regular blood sugar testing, nothing , cold as a fish, zero personality or patient awareness. At the reception they cant be bothered with you personally, you got to check in with a machine!! TERRIBLE!!!!

Submitted August 19, 2018

I'm really happy with this clinic! They have really supported me instead of judging me and my sugars. I don't get stressed before my appointment anymore.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

reception is an old lady named Peggy, she is VERY unprofessional and does not know what she is doing. She called me one day to let me know my appointment date in the diabetic center, then she called me again saying they don't have my appointment in Hilcrest Mall, which is totally another location that I did not heard of at all. She became very impatient and threw the ball to me, then she gave me another number to call to confirm the appt. what's the point of having this kind of receptionist messing up a simple appointment?

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

She is very smart and knows her stuff. Extremely professional and spends time with you. Her office staff is also very helpful. I’m lucky to have this doctor

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Best diabetes center I have ever been to-the staff, including nurses and dietiicians are so helpful!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very knowledgeable, punctual, friendly and polite. What more can you ask for in a doctor? Especially for a specialist. I am glad to be under the care of Dr Leung, the best endocrinologist you can get! Extra bonus: receptionist is super nice!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018