Ratings for Diane Bray

Very helpful. Quite intuitive. I've seen her for several years and even traveled when I moved out of town to continue to see her. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I saw Diane Bray for almost 20 years. The only reason I changed was because of location. During those years. She was kind, compassionate and went out of her way to accommodate my needs. I don't know of any therapist that runs on time. The way I always thought of it was if I needed some extra time, she would give it to me, rather than shoving me out of her office for the next client. So maybe 20 minutes tops I would wait. Her knowledge of new and upcoming meds was great. I felt comfortable and cared for while in treatment with her. Very professional and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Have been seeing Diane Bray for a few years. She is very knowledgable and helpful. I find her to be very responsive to my needs and a caring person. Always professional.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Have been seeing Diane Bray for eight plus years and she has been very helpful in treating my depression and alcoholism.Her knowledge of medications is extensive and up to date.I've previously dealt with therapists who had a warm and friendly demeanor and were of no help to me.She is very professional and competant.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Diane Bray was very cold, unapproachable and intimidating. I did not feel comfortable being honest with her and she scared me at every appointment. I would NOT recommend this person to anyone EVER. It seems that Diane Bray needs to retire because she seemingly hates her job.... definitely not what an APRN should act like. Such a shame!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Diane is a consummate professional. She is well rounded, extremely professional and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to, non judge mental and well versed in appropriate medications for a plethora of psychiatric issues. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been her patient.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Uncompassionate control freak, very lacking in genuine concern for my emotional needs & well-being.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Very knowledgeable w/meds. Helped me &daughter-in-law to get on right meds which meant a better quality of life. Was especially helpful for work related/family related issues. Realistic and fair. Worth waiting for 10you minutes she usually runs late so she can answer phone calls or renew RX. Highly recommend by this 40 year healthcare professional.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

eXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE W/MEDICATIONS. hARD WORKER, WORKS MANY HOURS. Usually wait past appointment time usually because previous client needs more time or dealing with emergencies. WORTH WAITING FOR.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Helped get me on the meds I needed so I really can't complain. But I felt like she talked about herself more than listened to me. Once she was almost an hour late for an appointment. (Another patient had an emergency, which I understood). Another time she charged me for an appointment that she said I missed. I had writtenit on the calendar for the following week. Maybe my calendar was wrong but it's just as likely hers was. She didn't give me the benefit of the doubt and so she made me pay. ... Also her voicemail asks when the best time to call you back is, but she never calls you back when you say you're available. (Ie. even if I'd say I was around, say all day EXCEPT a certain hour, she would call during the one hour I said I wasn't available. Happened a lot. Very weird.) One good thing is that she has early morning hours so you can go before work. Also, she is a little quick to prescribe meds but I have to say that in my case she was right and they helped a lot.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011