Ratings for Dr. Mitchell J. Farr

Every time we make appointment to see Dr. Farr, the employees that make appointments are ridiculous. They are incapable of contacting the customers to inform if any changes have been made. One time I had an appointment, the appointment was set up with the employee and it was on the website, and when I arrived they said that I did not have any appointment. Today my wife went to see Dr. Farr and the doctor decided to take a day off and no one could call my wife to inform, but prior to today's appointment, she rescheduled this appointment 3 times in order to go to the office when the Dr. was there and guess what, she wasted her time going because of incapable employees that could not call my wife to tell her that the Dr. decided to take day off after rescheduling 3 times to make sure the Dr. would be there to see her teeth.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I had a crown and a build up placed. It came off after 9 months and I had to have it redone. The dentist recharged me stating there was decay. How could there be decay if he just did it less than a year ago?

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010