Ratings for Dr. Sara Jane McGee

I would think twice before using her. She steered my mom toward surgery and wasted precious time instead of starting chemo. Never ordered a PET scan or MRI that would have shown how advanced her cancer was. My mom never received any chemo from her and died only 8 weeks after diagnosis. And she never called to say anything!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Good dr. but be prepared to wait and wait and wait!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr MCGee has done literally miracles for my father. He was being treated by another hematolgist for an unusual bleeding disorder who had him on medicine that was not helping. He was hospitalized and needed many blood tranfusions. Dr Sara saw my father and changed the med and he has been hospital free for 3 years . She does the labs right in the office and never seems rushed for questions. I have complete faith in her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. Dr. McGee is an expert in her field.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

The doctor was prompt . The staff was nice and offered me coffee when I came in which was nice. The office was very clean. She answered my questions and made me feel conmfortable. It was nice to have a female physician . I never felt rushed out of the office. Plenty of parking spaces . Nasty left turn into the building but an easy right out. Easy off and on the GSP though. They had a birthday that day and shared the cake with me.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Sara Jane McGee's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1982)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union