Ratings for Dr. Franco Tavazzani

Dr. Tavazzani was very personable, courteous and very thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Tavazzani. He took the time to explain everything, including print outs of my MRI and tell me my options. He was not rushed like other doctors. He's a very caring doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This guy is proper. Very understanding. Very insightful. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I mean, I cant say much more about this man other than how amazing he is. I had a badly healed grade 3 ac joint seperation, and after meeting Franco with no luck of the cortizone injection for pain, we had to resort to surgery. It was the best decision I ever made. 5 years through high school and university not being able to do any heavy workouts or play intensive sports, this man saved my shoulder. He has the hands of a god, and my shoulder looks and feels like it never got seperated. I owe this man everything and he deserves all the praise as well as his kind reception. Thank you a ton Franco, you really are a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

It is now a year past my color bone surgery and I'm doing pull ups again and feeling like new; Thank you Franco! Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Frank replaced both of my shoulders 10 and 11 years ago at York Central. I had no problems during recovery and rehab. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Great surgeon ! Very grateful to Dr. T for fixing my knee so I can be back to doing the things I love. He was always professional and gave thorough explanations. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Franco Tavazzani is an amazing orthopedic surgeon who you will never make you feel out of place, I normally hate visiting doctors ... He is so down to earth, I actually looked forward to seeing him even my dumb questions (you see, I'm a bit of a suck and this was my first surgery ever!I was so scarred) Now I call my arm bionic! and recommended him to a friend who also feels her arm is bionic after Dr Tavazzani ha ha! Last week I was told I will have to have knee surgery :( ! I do hope it is along his alley again! i don't want anyone else ????? guess I will have to wait and see, I am in so much pain ...

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. T is the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's taken care of me for years with nothing but great results. If you need a shoulder or knee specialist look no further.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He is an amazing kind surgeon I'm so greatful that I have him as my doctor. He explains everything to you, very polite and friendly. I highly recommend him and if you have a sport injury I wouldn't go to any other surgeon but him ( your the best doctor Tavazzani , thank you for what you have done for me and what your still doing for me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Amazing Surgeon. He is the best around. Great skills and bedside manners. My shoulder has never felt better since he operated on it. I am going back for my knees as well as he totally cured my husband of chronic knee pain. We are lucky to have a surgeon like him around

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015