Ratings for Dr. John L. Franco

Dr. Franco is one of a kind... He was our family doctor for many years before we moved out of state. While on LI, he was always professional and personal, more like a friend than clinical. He genuinely cared for his patients as people. I once injured myself on a Sunday morning and called his office, expecting to leave a recorded message. He answered the phone live and invited me to meet him at the office.. he treated my injury on his day off, cleansing the wound and stitching me up! His diagnoses of me, my wife and my daughter were always 100% accurate, and provided us with medical care in which we were always totally confident. Anyone having Doctor Franco for their physician is fortunate. God bless him always

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

My family and I have been Dr.Franco's patients for over 25 years. Without question he is the finest doctor we have ever had.Always professional he is kind,caring and a great diagnostician. He really listens,more than that he hears what you are saying. He is one of a kind. We will be moving soon,it will be hard to find someone to follow him, surely NOT replace him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

I've been a patient for over 25 years and Dr. Franco is the very finest Doctor you could ever find. Thorough, caring and bright. Excellent diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I have known Dr Franco for the past 25 years and would give him a 10 rating if I could. He is very caring and and puts you at ease. He returns all calls himself.The office staff as mentioned above can be very rude at times with the exception of the Office Manger,Rita

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Very caring and competent doctor. Doesn't make you feel like a "patient", but more like a "client" instead. Receptionists can be a bit pushy, but which doctor's staff aren't. All and all knows his stuff and is generous with free samples.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. John L. Franco's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1974)

MAMSI