Ratings for Dr. James W. Renne

Dr. Renne is the best. I highly recommend him. He's very knowledgable, personable, and helpful. A truly caring individual.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

This Doctor was a real idiot.I suffered for weeks with severe pain from disc problems finally when the disc ruptured completely I was rushed to ER and had another Dr performed surgery on me.Found out he don't know anything about the back.Thats right he don't over medicate the ER Doctors I seen the first two times I was in the ER was wanting to know what he was giving me for pain management I told them darvocet they told us thats not going to control your pain.They sent me back to this guy after my surgery for post op oh by the way post op is covered by the doctor who performs your surgery duh,that surgery failed 5 days later.The cycle started over again and when I had to got to ER again he wanted to release me saying I need to follow up with the doctor that did my surgery.I wouldn't take a stray animal to this guy.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Very pleased with this MD. Approachable, not one to over x-ray or medicate

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. James W. Renne's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1968)