Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Kaplan

Kaplan told me that I was lactose intolerant, but test from another gastro doctor proved him wrong.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Kaplan is a great GI. I have had Crohn's for a number of years and I went from being in the hospital feeling like I was on my death bed to no pain thanks to him. He is really on top of things and knows his stuff. What I like about his practice is that he actually calls you himself with results which is somewhat of a lost art in medicine today. He is a nice guy and can have a funny sarcastic sense of humor but good bedside manner. Only downside is he does spend 10 minutes or so (will spend more time if it is more serious) with you but does go through all your questions and answers each one.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

This doctor cost me $10K by putting me in the hospital for something he knew (should have known, with the info he already had)could not be fixed using his procedures

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Wish I had read the comment here before going. To me, the doctor's exam seemed perfunctory and he didn't seem to listen very well. In my opinion, he commented more on insurance & payment than the condition I was seeing him for.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Brian H. Kaplan's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)