Ratings for Dr. Gail E. Mizner

i've been seeing dr. mizner for 1.5 yrs. i had a rash for 1.5 yrs. i went there time after time after time, for my rash. then the last time i seen her she said there is nothing i can do for you dude !!!this made me very angry ! so i went to another hiv specialest ! he was great! he took a biopsy of my rash. &it was not a rash ! i had something faliculitice, which is an infection of the hair folicals ! she also told me i had oral thrush ! i dont have thrush it was different, some other fungas that could be cleared up by using oral antiseptic. SHE GAVE ME NO OPTIONS, JUST LECTURES !!ONE TIME I TOLD HER SOMETHING IN CONFADENTUALLITY ,& THE NEXT TIME I SEEN HER SHE SAID SOME THING THAT I TOLD HER INFRONT OF MY PARTNER! WRONG THING TO DO! IF SHE HAD JUST KEPT HER MOUTH CLOSED, I WOULDN'T BE IN THE PREDICERMENT I'M IN NOW! I DO NOT TRUST HER IN ANYWAY, THAT IS WHY SHE IS NO LONGER MY HIV DR. I DONT THINK SHE IS IN IT TO HELP THE PEOPLE WITH HIV/AIDS, IT MUST BE FOR THE NOTERITY !!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Gail E. Mizner's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

First Health Network