Ratings for Dr. Katherine S. Lin

I love Dr. Lin!! she has always been professional and caring and was the absolute best when delivering my 2nd child!!! she continues to be my Dr. to this day!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Not willing to take the time to listen and answer questions. Every time I have went I have felt extremely rushed and like my high risk pregnancy was of no concern to her. Do not waste your time if you are wanting a doctor who genuinely cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I love Dr Lin she is very kind and caring with her patients. I owe my daughters life to her if she didnt do another ultrasound my daughter would not be here today. I will continue with her i would highly recommend her to anyone shes fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

She delivered my oldest daughter, My daughter was not breathing. At the time I did not know what was going on. My mother and sister both advice me to go to another doctor so I did with my second child. Because I lived so close to her office with my third I went back to her. Today I went in to ask a few questions about a problem maybe that O could get an excuse for school. I could not I didnt make it a big deal and she flipped out on me completely. I did not see it coming she usually comes off as a sweet person but today she was yelling and shaking and I was very disturbed. I immediately called a new doctor. It kinda suck because of how far along I am but I will not be mistreated like that.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I just want to say that I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Lin. I was in labor with my son for 36 hours plus and ended up having a c-section. Dr. Lin knew that I was only comfortable with her and she stayed at the hospital until my son was born. I really appreciated that and I think it speaks highly of her regard for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I am a 60 yr.I went to Dr. Lin for a second opinion for a hysterectomy. She was so kind and THOROUGH I decided to switch doctors even tho she urged me to stay with the other doc saying he would do a good job. Dr. Lin prepared me physically, emotionally and mentally. Gave me all the options (ovaries, cervix or not - bladder incontinent or not and so on) I had to keep bladder diaries - she tested my bladder in the office and again during surgery. The DaVinci surgery was not a lark but much better I hear than the old time surgery. After, the few minor complications were delt with by her competent and friendly staff. In her thoroughness she discovered a small bladder problem which I am now aware and taking care of it. Also I feel so comfortable talking about my sexuality at age 60 with her - something I have NEVER DONE with any doc and she has been very helpful explaining hormones etc. It has been an awesome experience even tho (as my daughter said) I lost my babies first home!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

i was having increasing discomfort with my periods - she perscribed a birth control pill to help. this pill only made the problem worse, and my new doctor seriously questioned her judgement. in addition, our initial consultation was awkward and uncomfortable. she has a negative view towards men. i will never suggest that anyone make her their ob/gyn!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

I did not feel that she has enough education or understanding for the condition I have, which is endometriosis. She is a good Dr otherwise and does listen and take the time with her patients. I no longer am a patient due to her lack of sympathy for my condition.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I was misdiagnosed with a blighted ovum in July and she told me I needed a d&c or a pill to remove contents. I asked for a couple weeks to see if the baby would develope and she insisted it wouldnt. I went back after a month and there was a healty baby with a heartbeat. Instead of treating my pregnancy, she insisted something would be wrong. I never recieved a rogham shot as I am rh-, I switched doctors and am now 28 weeks and baby is strong and healthy. Very unprofessional and caused undue stress

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr Lin has always been very helpful and attentive to me. She also listens to my concerns and addresses them. I feel comfortable around her because she doesn't talk down to me nor does she seem in a rush. Her staff is easy to get along with and I have had no problems. I have been going to her for 4 years. The only complaint I have is the time you have to wait for a scheduled appointment at times.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Katherine S. Lin's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Xenia, OH