Ratings for Dr. Dominick A. Grosso

Dr. Grosso is a kind compassionate and knowledgeable physician. He takes as much time as needed to listen to you before he examines you. He is thorough and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Grosso diagnosed my husband's heart problem immediately. Called his cardiologist right away and had him admitted to the emergency room all in the course of one hour! Dr. Grosso is a kind and compassionate man that is interested in each of his patient's health and individual lives. He is truly a dedicated and knowledgeable physician ! He has a very friendly, hardworking and thorough office staff as well! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Grosso has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. I certainly have not had perfect health over this time, and stay well-informed about my medical conditions, and have appreciated the care and advice of Dr. Grosso. As I have had ailments from common problems, to circulatory, digestive, eye and back problems, he has always provided excellent care and advice, and for conditions that were more serious, referred me to specialists who had more experience with those conditions. He has always recommended approaches to prevent problems. Dr. Grosso has always look holistically at my health including work and home life impacts, nutrition and exercise and always shows a caring interest in my life. His staff has always been helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

The doctor is thorough, engaged, competent, courteous and generous with his time. Dr. Grosso's staff is professional, courteous and pleasant...and also thorough. I always receive appointment reminders and follow-up telephone calls. Since becoming a patient of Dr. Grosso's over five years ago, I have not once sat in his waiting room for more than five minutes. Whenever it was necessary for me to see a specialist that Dr. Gosso has recommended, I have been completely satisfied with their service as well. I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Grosso as my physician and have recommended him to others. Experiences have always been very positive. All of this makes it is comforting to know that there actually are quality, caring and down-to-earth heathcare professionals still around who not only excell in their practice, but also are very good with their customers.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Very good at working with me to chose the correct approach to getting better.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Grosso has been our family doctor for twenty years. He is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Dr.Grosso helped my family thru a difficult time with my dads illness and death. I will always be grateful for knowing a Dr. with these qualities. He has also helped me personally grow professionally as an RN.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Absolutely the BEST!!!!! He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend.

Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Grosso has always been there when I needed him. He answers my questions in a thoughtful manner and responds quickly in emergencies. He provided support when my husband was terminally Ill and continues to treat myself and my 98 year old mother with dignity and skilled medical expertise.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

the staff is great, Grosso is rude and abrupt and downright abusive. I was there for my first appt and he never let me finish a sentence. He treated me like trash. I wish I had read the other negative reviews here before I went to him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Gross's staff is always helpful and when I need to see him will always try to fit me in that day. You are always seen within 10 minutes of your appointment time. Dr. Grosso is always helpful with any questons and has always been knowledgeable on any of my questions.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr.Grosso is the most wonderful doctor and man.We go back along time since his days in the ER.He is always on target he knows so so much. I have never been disappointed all the years that he has taken care of me my husband and my family. He is the best by far and we love him. God bless you Doc now and always.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Dominick A. Grosso's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners