Ratings for Dr. Itzhak Nir

Horrible! He dilutes his Botox down and when you go back after being charged a fortune to remove the wrinkles and want him to fix the dimples and joker eyebrows he gave you he wants to charge you more money! HE IS MONEY HUNGRY!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Nir and staff were absolutely wonderful! Very satisfied with my results. I will only trust Dr.Nir for all of my cosmetic procedures. He is truly a professional and respected DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Very professional staff and doctor. Surgery set in two weeks.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

wonderful plastic surgeon. very kind and understanding. very thorough,highly skilled.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Extremely Bad Results on Restylane Lip Injections. Dr. Nir injected me in the area above my Lips (which I never asked him to do) Resulting in Denting and Lumpiness and Severe Bruising in this area. The restylane injected into my lips was disolved within 3 weeks Leaving me to question the Quality of the Product he used. He also left keloid scarring in my nasal folds. One year later and I still have discoloration and denting in the area above my lip. When I complained of all this and wanted to recover some of my money he dismissed me and told me to complain to the makers of restylane. I am out 1200 Dollars and have nothing but discoloration to show for my effort and money..

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Itzhak Nir's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Amerihealth