You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Levine

This man is a rare breed of both genius and compassion. I never paid him a cent but because of an email I sent him about my rare tinnitus symptoms, he phoned me all the way from Israel to discuss my symptoms and treatment options. He has a good conversational tone and he treated me with an intellectual respect that is uncommon among doctors. If you are lucky enough to see him in either .il or Boston, I feel confident he will solve just about anything you throw his way.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Levine is a truly caring and professional doctor. I visited several drs. before seeing him, suffering terribly with my condition. Dr. Levine spent lots of time listening to me, asking questions, and delving into my symptoms. Thanks to him I am now living comfortably with my condition. He is a wonderful man. His office staff is always helpful and courteous. Nothing but praise!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Robert A. Levine's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1970)

Tufts

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1211135'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from "BROOKLINE" to "Boston"

August 11, 2013
  • City changed from &quot;BOSTON&quot; to &quot;BROOKLINE&quot;

May 7, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert A."

April 8, 2012