Ratings for Dr. Edward E. Adkins

Have been taking my family to Dr. Adkins for 20+ years. Very knowledgable GP who listens & asks questions before deciding best course of action. Always respectful and genuinely cares about your concerns. Couldn't have a better GP!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Adkins for 7 years now and he's been great in respect that he, unlike my previous doc, actually listens and will do whatever he can to alleviate my problems. His office staff is also very friendly and me being quadriplegic, his office will let me bring in urine samples for a UTI treatment without my having to schedule a visit. This is a very big help for me and my current health status that makes it impossible to get out in Ohio's cold wintry seasons. He treats me with kindness & always goes the extra to accommodate my special needs without any hassles. I hope he continues to practice medicine here for a long time as doctor's of his caliber are in short supply these days & I'd highly recommend Dr. Adkins to anyone needing a quality caring primary physician!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have been blessed with having Dr. Adkins as my physician for approximately 4 years, and I truly think the world of him. He is professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I have a laundry list of medical conditions, and Dr. Adkins has always been very thorough in diagnosing and treating my symptoms. Due to the severity of my symptoms. I would not be able to function or live a somewhat normal life if it weren't for the compassion and care of this wonderful doctor. I would recommend Dr. Adkins to anyone who is looking for a doctor who actually listens to his patients and genuinely cares about their wellbeing.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I have seen Dr. Adkins for over 25 years...he takes the time to know you...listens to you and treats you like a real person...you can talk to him as a "friend" and he makes the best decision for your health care

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

aI like that Dr. Adkins takes time to actually talk to his patients

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

I love Doctor Adkins he is kind and takes time to talk to you. He treats you like a human being. I think he is the best! He is really concerned about his patients and never makes you feel like he is in a hurry

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Usually his office is pretty busy. Sometimes I wait, sometimes I don't. Overall he is very friendly and caring. He does explain a lot if asked questions. I have seen him for almost 2 years now. He is trusted.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2005

Dr. Edward E. Adkins's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp