Ratings for Dr. Joseph Tribuna

Dr Tribuna is the best doctor around i highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Tribuna is probably the most compassionate, caring, knowledgeable doctor my family has ever encountered. You are never rushed when you have an appointment with Dr. Tribuna. He listens to everything you are saying and you never feel as though you are just "another" patient. He has brought our family through many medical crises. His diagnosis was alway spot on. He saved the life of my son and my husband and was able to diagnose an extremely painful disease I was going through and saw it through to the end...which was a good one. I can not say enough about Dr. Tribuna. He is absolutely the finest doctor and man.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very good relationship with patients. He really gets to know his patients. Very kind, knowledgeable, very good diagnostically. He goes way beyond what you would expect from a doctor. Very hands on, generally makes calls himself to the patient. Often have to wait in office awhile, but he will give you all the time you need and you will not feel rushed. A real people person and extremely caring doctor. The best.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Tribuna over 15 years. A very nice and warm Doctor. Unfortunately he is way too busy now and very difficult to get an appointment with him. I visit the office seldom now, as my kids are grown, but when I needed to contact him urgently a couple of months ago, and left him a couple of messages, it took him 3 days to return my phone call. Staff is good, and consistent, no much turn around. Receptionists are mostly nice, only one of them sort of rude, but not big deal.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

You won't find a better family doctor than Dr. Tribuna. He's a caring, compassionate man who is intelligent, intuitive and truly gives doctors a good name. He has been our family doctor for 10 years. My boys are grown now,but would never hesitate to call him when they need him. The entire practice is great. It is a teaching practice, so you often get 3rd year residents for same-day appointments, but one of the partners is always connected to them so you are well taken care of. I highly recommend the entire practive

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Joseph Tribuna's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1990)