Dr. Randolph K. Wong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Randolph K. Wong

Dr Wong and Maria is an amazing team and I felt so safe and well cared for. Dr Wong is an incredibly skilled doctor, after the surgery my swelling started to ease of already on the next day. I had minimal pain and an incredibly fast recovery. Over all it was a very good experience. If you are out there comparing reviews, looking for a Plastic Surgeon, like I was, if you want excellent care, skill, and results. Look no further. Thank you Dr Wong and Maria

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Both Dr. Wong and Maria did a wonderful job in completing my procedure. Everything was explained to me in advance and therefore I knew what to expect. My recovery following the procedure was exactly what they told me. I had no anxieties, and very little down time, and I am very happy I got this done with their help. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Wong and Maria were welcoming and I felt comfortable from my initial consultation. We went over the procedurefrom pre-op to recovery. Surgery went as planned and Dr Wong was able to correct a previous procedure that was causing me pain.Having been to another surgeon I can definitely say that Dr Wong and staffare the best. I highly recommend him. Much Mahalos Dr. Wong and Maria!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

After having surgery 9yrs ago for skin graphs done by Dr. Wong, the scars had thickened and matured. I was able to reconnect with him and we came up with a plan to release some of the tightening I had developed. Planning, pre-op, surgeryand post of have all gone over without a hitch. Staff is very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. It was an easy decision to pursue course of treatment that was presented. I would recommendDr. Wong and his team for any type of procedure being considered.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Both Dr. Wong and Marie were very professional in their own ways. Marie is a thoughtful receptionist and easy to talk to. Dr. Wong is very thorough in his explanations and gentle in doing the procedure, which in my case, was undoing the bandages from ER, cleaning, and rewrapping the finger. He put my fears to rest.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I loved my experience with Dr Wong.He explained everything very well and addressed all my questions and concerns.Charlotte is amazing, her attention to every detail made the experience very smooth for me.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

My eye bags were really terrible, it looked like I had 2 sets of bags under each eye. Dr. Wong suggested a lower eyelid midface suspension and fat transfer. At first I didn't understand what he was going to do, especially since my own research had led me to believe in using a different procedure. Dr, Wong explained his method and it made much more sense to use his method. I should also mention that that my pain tolerance is very low so I'm surprised that it actually wasn't that painful. I am satisfied with the results, I feel that it looks very natural and wished I had done this sooner. Dr. Wong and Maria were very easy to talk to and very caring. Besides being very knowledgeable and professional, I feel like I got personalized attention. Dr. Wong emphasized that you need to trust your surgeon and I feel he is someone you can really trust. I hope I never have to do anything else but if I do, I would definitely go back to Dr. Wong. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

My experience with Dr. Wong and thestaff was so nice. From beginning to end was so smooth and easy. I had spoke with other plastic surgeons prior to speaking with Dr. Wong and I was left feeling disappointed and hopeless until my conversations with Dr. Wong. I finally felt like I had a solution to what was bothering me about my appearance and was so excited to have the procedure. From the moment I stepped into Dr. Wong's officethe staff were so welcoming and made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Wong made me feel calm and all my anxiety about having the procedure was gone. He has a very gentle touch and the procedure went so smooth. The staff were very kind and took the best care of me. I will continue to see Dr. Wong in the future for any otherprocedures I want to have done and Ihighly recommend him. Thank you Dr.Wong for a lovely experience.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Wong and his support staff of Maria and Mrs. Wong were all knowledgeable, helpful, and reassuring. Dr. Wong himself did a great job. A few years ago, he had done some work for me, and now, at 64, I was getting some loose skin on my neck, my “jowels,” and my eyes. Dr. Wong spent as much time as I needed on my consultations and on follow-up appointments. After the surgery, I had no pain but was quite uncomfortable due to the expected swelling. I also had a lot of bruising and chose to stay at home until the bruising subsided. Now I’m out and about, and friends tell me that I look great. People don’t believe that I’m a grandmother. Today I had an eye doctor appointment, and the doctor was impressed at how young I look. She also said that sometimes people have very dry eyes after the eye procedures, but that Dr. Wong had done a very good job of preventing that from happening. Dr. Wong has told me that it will take a year for the full benefit of the surgery to show, but I’m already happy with the result. Thank you, Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

When I arrived for surgery I was truthfully very nervous. However Maria and Dr. Wong put me at ease. They were patient and understanding which made me very comfortable. No questions were left unanswered. I left my surgery hopeful and in good spirits. I can barely feel a thing where my tattoo was removed.. Big thanks to the staff, I will be back for sure.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Randolph K. Wong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• Real Self Top Doctor