Ratings for Dr. Ian Mah

Starting seeing Dr. Mah a couple of years ago. What a breath of fresh air coming from another practitioner who was simply going through the paces. Dr. Mah is ultra professional! His chair side manner, knowledge, professionalism and modern office is second to none. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Our family has seen Dr. Mah for years, he is an excellent dentist. My kids have never been afraid of the dentist. He has a great bedside manner and knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I only recently started seeing Dr Mah when I needed my wisdom teeth extracted. He now has my business for life. I will be recommending Dr Mah to all of my friends and family. He is incredibly calm and Straightforward. It took him about 10 minutes to extract all four of my wisdom teeth, and he made sure I was comfortable, and reassured about what he was doing every step of the way. I could not be more impressed with his manner. Best Dentist Ever.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Mah has been my dentist for many years and I recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgeable, fast and efficient. Love him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Mah is an excellent dentist--calm, patient, respectful and extremely skilled. I am in my 60's, have seen many dentists in my life and Dr. Mah is the best. When friends/acquaintances are looking for a dentist, I confidently recommend Dr. Mah. Thank you Dr. Mah.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Mah is one of the gentlest dentist that I have known. He managed to save a tooth that I thought is beyond saving, and overall he has a very extensive knowledge of procedures and always seems up to date with the new trends. I remember that I almost fell asleep once or twice in the chair. I recommended him to a friend of mine, and just the same, he was impressed with the ease Dr. Mah performes; he makes it look and feel almost too easy.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I am 68 years old and have been to a lot of dentists in my life time and I state unequivically that Dr. Mah is the best dentist out there. I was amazed at the gentleness of the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Very good dentist. Very knowledgable, was able to look after my dental problem very quickly and did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr Mah is an excellent dentist. He explains his procedures and showed a lot of care for me as a patient. He uses the latest techniques available. He has saved quite a few of my teeth. The staff at the office are also very pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Mah is the best dentist I have ever been to. He is always helpful, knowledgeable, on time and does an amazing job every time. Highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009