Ratings for Dr. Jerome M. Parsons

Friendly staff, I was seen very promptly. He quickly diagnosed me with something I have been trying to get rid of for years. A little over a week and it is clearing up finally! He even took care of some other blemishes at no cost to me. Very professional and will defiantly will visit him if needed.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

My husband and son have both gone to Dr. Jerome Parsons. He is extremely knowledgable, and personable, and makes you feel so comfortable. Also, we were seen promptly. He resolved both my son's and husband's conditions with the first visit! We were extremely happy with his service and his diagnosis was spot on. My granddaughter is now having an issue and we, without hesitation, plan on taking her in to Dr. Parsons as well. Last, but certainly not least, we do not have health insurance and Dr. Parsons was a life saver!!! HE IS EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE!!! Cudos to Dr. Parsons. We love him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Very helpful and straight foward. Dr. Parson is here to help you and not take your money. I have boils under my arm in which I will never get rid of but instead of trying to give me shots and medicine like my other dermatologist he told me that he would be taking my money doing these things and he would suggest surgery. Dr. Parson was up front and because he said he couldn't help me he didn't charge me. I thank Dr. Parson for being upfront because honestly the shots and medicine that my other dermatologist was giving me was not working and I really think that he was indeed taking my money.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Jerome M. Parsons's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)