Ratings for Dr. Alan Tang

My doctor referred me to Dr. Tang for two issues: a dry throat and, primarily, an abrupt dramativc ringing in my ears which was interfering with my job. I waited 3 months for the appointment only to wait for one hour beyond appointment time for the 11 people before me in the tiny waiting room. When he saw me, the only thing he did was ask me one question and tell me that my dry throat was because of one of the meds I was on, and to have a nice day. When I asked about the ear problem, I was told that I was only booked about the throat. I was a little upset because the ear issue is the one affecting my work (I am a live sound engineer). They booked be a new appointment for a month down the road. I showed up at the appointment time (as per my appointment card) only to be told that I was over 2 hours late and I must have been wrong to book on that day of the week because they don`t have anyone in on those days anyways to do ear tests. ???!!!! How am I supposed to know what they do on what day?? I told them my problem and THEY made the appointment for me, and then told me the error was MINE!! Am currently searching for another ENT/Audiologist. :-(

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Tang did my sons adenoidnectomy (sp?). Everything went so well, he is recovering so well with no complications. We are very pleased with the results. We found his office staff to be very accommodating and Dr Tang as well. Highly recommend!! Thank you so much Dr.Tang!😊💕

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

A kind and lovely man! Patient and gentle all the things a physician should be! I took my grandmother there and was very impressed at how Dr. Tang interacted with her. We were seeing him for one issue yet he took his time and carefully and assessed and examined her thoroughly. A short time later I had to be seen by Dr. Tang for an issue. He again possessed all of the characteristics listed above with me. Welland is lucky to have you Dr. Tang! Now onto his secretary. She is happy, kind and patient as well! A lovely office atmosphere very welcoming!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

If you have a better choice, please do not go there.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I was booked to see Dr Tang after a visit to ER with a lot of pain and swelling in my face and ear. My ER experience had been terrible the previous day and I was a little nervous going into this appointment fearing he would be as awful as the referring physician. I couldn't have been more wrong. Dr Tang was so gentle and understanding and gave me great advice. He totally disagreed with the diagnosis from the referring physician (I did too) and Dr Tang's diagnosis made total sense. My only very minor complaint was I had trouble finding the office and drove by a couple times before I figured out where it was.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

We loved him. My one year old, who does not tolerate anyone, loved him. He was polite, professional, knowledgeable and patient. We love him and we have only heard wonderful things about him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

certainly would not recommend..... waste of my time , will out else where for a ENT doctor.\

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Whoever wrote that comment below must be crazy! And has obviously never been to the office. Dr. Tang and his staff are amazing! I would recommend this ENT to anyone that needs help with their ears, nose or throat issues. Great doctor with great staff!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Tang did surgery on my daughters nose, he did a good job but left cuts in her mouth that haven't healed! The real problem is his staff, whoever answers his phone should be fired! My daughter tried to get a medical form signed because she missed 2 days of school for surgery and this receptionist told her she should have gone to school the day AFTER surgery!! She was so rude and hung up on her! We will be pursuing this further, however high up we have to go to get this rectified! Who goes to school the day after being put under and feeling sick and in pain? I hope Dr Tang actually reads this and has a talk with his rude disgusting staff!!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Best Doctor In Town!!! He is awesome with kids! Takes the time to Explain everything and makes the whole family feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015