Ratings for Dr. Allan W. Bach

Once again Dr. Bach correctly diagnosed a condition of mine that others misdiagnosed. He is the best in his specialty and takes the time to explain the problem and possible treatments. His staff is equally helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Bach is amazing! He removed a cyst from my finger. After I woke up from the anestesia I had no pain and never have again! When I go for check ups the wait isn't long and he's kind. I did run into some rude staff though.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Bach performed surgery on my thumb and was a teriffic doctor. The waiting room was always standing room only when I went in for my appointments and I was always seen on time. Dr. Bach did a wonderful job job on the surgery itself and answered every question and concern without rushing.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

I broke my radial and ulna bones in my wrist and selected Dr. Bach from my insurance list to do the repairs. He surgically implanted a titanium plate and eight screws, and I could not be happier. I thought he was very competent and matched my sense of humor. He was helpful and got me the care I needed to get my wrist back into pre-break shape. I have complete mobility and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Bach was rude and inconsistant in his prognosis of my knuckle. One surgery was to fix my knuckle and the second surgery was to fix his mistake. I would not recommend him. He lacked eye contact and friendly office manners.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Had Dr. Bach remove a cyst from my wrist. Excellent doctor, good mannerisms, good office to work with.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Allan W. Bach's Credentials

• Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental