Ratings for Dr. Richard Booth

Dr. Booth has been my dr. For about 10 years. I was sent to him after a pap test came back bad! I was really afraid didn'the know what was going g on. He did more test. Then he had me to come in and explain everything that was going on and my opinion and he was caring funny and just a friendly loving person her I an 10 year to more kids later. And I still have to say me and my family thank Dr Booth for all he done for me and I will keep going to him

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I would never go back to this doctor or recommend him to any woman, b/c of his lack of concern or it could have been arogence, never really listening to me, i ended up delevering my child at 23 weeks old, He knew three days before she was born that i said "i feel like i have to cross my legs b/c it feels like im going to have a baby", he brushed it off as no concern , never gave me any physical or to tell me if im in to much pain that i should be concern. it almost cost me and my baby's life. I also went back one more time after delivering her and he still did not give me any exam to make sure i was okay, instead wanted me to take birth control and didnt tell me that it would cause my milk to dry up. I write this to let other woman be aware if they are concern that they should seek a second opinion or go to the er.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

dr booth as been my dr 3y i love he and win i have my first baby i know. he will take care of me and my baby...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Booth is a wonderfull doctor. He treats me with respect and he has very well bed side manners. There is not too many doctors like that. He understood my health conditions and treated me like a normal patient. He is funny and knowledgeable on what he is doing. I had my 1 year old son in their and he talked for hours to him and was really nice to my family. Most doctors rush through and never take the time to listen about your concerns. I would reccomend Booth to anyone that is wanting a excellent ongyn in WV.

Submitted September 29, 2011

I loved having Dr.Booth as my doctor.He has a great sense of humor,caring,friendly,and explains everything to you.There are not very many doctors out there that are like him.The staff there are friendly,and caring.The only person in the office I thought was rude was the lady that takes your blood.She acts like she doesn't know what she doing.Other than her there office is the best I think around in huntington.I would recomend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Booth is HILARIOUS.. I love that man.. He is a very good doctor with an awesome bedside manner.. Even in the Operating room, he is a cut up and I love that about him.. Jimmy Buffett playing in the OR While the c section was being performed.. he made sure I was comfortable.. not just his staff asking about me. The nurses at AWP have always been friendly and caring and this is through 3 pregnancies. 1 loss, Twins and a singleton. Gotta love those extra peeks to the babies/baby while under his care too!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Booth has always been friendly, helpful, and gentle. He also is very sympathetic and has a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Booth is very friendly but his staff is very rude and not helpful.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Richard Booth's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1998)