Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Weine

I've found him to be a really sharp diagnostician; have consulted him about several problems over the last 15 years and he has always correctly diagnosed the cause and prescribed the right treatment. His office staff is often harried by the large number of people in the waiting room (there are several physicians in the practice) but they've always be courteous. I guess he could use more office help...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

He is a horrible person, he is totally in it for "the money". I went to see him on the recommendation of a friend who worked for him at the time. He was extremely rude, and very full of himself. He explained little to me about the situation. While I was there a woman had been told she had a terminal illness and his staff paid little attention to her while she wept. The office staff had very poor interpersonal skills, I even heard one repeatdly quote bible scriptures out of nowhere. Like literally out of nowhere.. like no said anything to her. His medical assitants looked tacky, its was just horrible.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Aloof, disinterested, and sarcastic. Actually made a crude joke while performing a rectal exam. I think he is a very knowledgeable doctor, but he is an ass in terms of personality and professionalism. Worst part about the office though is the staff, complete morons.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Makes you feel foolish for asking questions. Very abrupt and rushed. He is basically a good doctor with poor bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

ignored symptoms which turned out to be a serious disorder- another doctor diagnosed it with a simple test. wouldnt listen when spoke to him on the phone and told me to come in whenever i could get an appointment. he acted like he couldnt care any less.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

I've gone to Dr. Weine for a number of years because I can't find another highly recommended internist on my health plan. He's diligent about watching for serious conditions (i.e., heart disease, high blood pressure) but tends to shrug off or under-treat less serious conditions. I've suffered needlessly for months on end with conditions that were easily cured when I finally went to a specialist. He is also a very poor listener(interrupting constantly even if you try to be very concise). And while many doctors rush you through appointments these days, he does so even more than most.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

An arrogant, indifferent, inconsiderate ass. Wrote prescriptions for wrong dosages, twice, which I caught before taking the medicine. Ignored my comments during examinations, kept me waiting, doesn't answer the phone or return calls. The worst.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Very punctual. Excellent diagnostician. Too concerned about staying on schedule, feel I get rushed out.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Gary R. Weine's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ