Ratings for Dr. Tanja Redelinghuys

I leave every appointment feeling as if my concerns aren't being heard. Recently I was diagnosed in a laughable way; whereas others with this diagnoses have been put through test after test to rule out every other possibility I had one quite rushed physical exam. My symptoms are getting worse despite the lifestyle changes I have made and I hate to even go back for fear of being unheard yet again.

Submitted July 26, 2017

I find Tanya's staff to be quite unhelpful and rude at times. Tanya has been my doctor for over ten years and I have never left an appointment feeling happy with the outcome. My appointments feel rushed as they only last a few minutes and she doesn't really say much when I ask her questions. I am quite unimpressed with my experience.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I was unpleasantly surprised at my last two visits to find very strong fragrance smells throughout the offices. As it was the same fragrance both times, I assume it was from her or staff and not another patient. They definitely need to adopt a fragrance-free policy. I am allergic to many fragrances and shouldn't leave the doctor's office feeling worse than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

A wonderful doctor who cares and listens. I adore her

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Her staff are really nice and with her new office I've never had her show up late. My appointments are all on time and I'm in and out in 5 minutes or less. Tanja cares a lot about any medical concern I have and treats them promptly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Sadly dr Tanya has lost the passion she once had. Her staff has always been aweful but now she has started to follow suit.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Never met someone so concerned about treating her patients right. Yes it can be hard when she has a student. Only all doctors to be have to learn from somewhere and they could not be luckier to learn from a better person. Dr. Tanja is by far the gentlest Doctor I have ever met. Even my kids like her and that says allot considering what we have all been through. Nadia is awesome to have as her staff. I honestly think Laura needs to work on her manners however as she tends to be very rude on a regular basis. I am always hoping that I get Nadia on the phone as she is allot more accommodating. Laura is very black and white. I am not sure she even realizes it either. I hope Dr. Tanja sticks around for a long time as I myself have never felt more comfortable then with this doctor. I tell all my friends if they phone the superstore walk in find out she is on duty to go as they won't be left feeling invalid!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Used to be great. Lately I have been very unimpressed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Tanya isn't the same Dr. as when I started with her. Doesn't seem as interested in my health as she was at first. The staff could be a little more professional and kinder than they are. Hope things improve there soon!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr Redelinghuys seems to have lost interest in her medical practice. She has changed; she doesn't seem to care any more, and in spite of the warm smile, it is very superficial. She often uses medical students to meet with patients. It is very disappointing that her level of care and concern has gone down the tube; and she feels it necessary to display her medals for marathons and the like on her desk! If I could change doctors I would, but you're stuck with your doctor! Since she is not accepting any new patients, this is not a warning to prospective ones ... and those already on her books have to suck it up.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016